Whats Happening

Stiles P.O.V
I take a sip of the brown substance in front of me, scowling as it touches my lips.

"What is this?"

The boy named Frypan raises a brow at me, "You got a problem with my cooking, Thomas? Because you can make it yourself if—"

"No, no!" I shield the soup with my hand, stomach growling. "It's great, and my names Stiles."

Frypan chuckles under his breath, dumping the liquid into a couple more bowls. "Whatever you say, Thomas."

I drop the bowl onto the table with a loud bang, drawing the attention of the other boys.

"Someone's a little cranky," Newt, —dirty blonde— slides in next to me, chugging down a yellow liquid in a jar.

I tilt my head in curiosity, "What's that?"

Newt lets out a long sigh, "Okay, Tommy. This isn't funny anymore, it's actually getting quite annoying."

"No. You know what's annoying? Falling asleep on my bed, and waking up in a freakin cage!"

A small crease appears between his brows, "Thomas. We found you in the maze, you were nowhere near a cage."

"Y-You don't get it! I'm not supposed to be here, I'm supposed to be at my crappy school in Beacon Hills. With my best friend Scott, my dad, a beta with anger issues, a strawberry blonde banshee, a kitsune, and a were-coyote. Not in a book that I obsessed over for a month!" I stop and try catching my breath, but I can't.

"Tommy? Tommy what's wrong?"

"This is wrong. Me being here, is wrong!"

I stumble towards the large grey boulders, the corners of my sight beginning to blur.

"Thomas!"

"You said that Thomas went into the maze, right? So he somehow had to have transported himself to where I live—"

"You're not making any sense!" I can hear Newt's voice fading as I near the maze.

"I have to retrace his steps, then maybe I can get back home," I stumble into the maze, Newt's voice no longer audible. "Maybe."

                      Thomas P.O.V
I grow uncomfortable as everyone stares at me. Especially under the glare of Lydia, the red head.

"Don't you think we should tell Sheriff Stilinski? He has a right to know that his son is losing his mind."

"He's not losing his mind! This isn't, Stiles."

"Then who is he, Lydia? Because he looks pretty damn close to the Stiles we know."

"The nogitsune also looked like him. But it wasn't."

"True, but—"

I let out an exasperated sigh, "GUYS! I can hear you, you know!"

Everyone's heads whip towards my direction, "Shut up!"

They keep on babbling like crazy, something called The Nogitsune keeps on coming up.

"It's the only logical explanation," Liam gives me a one over, worry laced in his eyes.

"Or.." I stand up, stuffing my hands in my pockets," Maybe I'm actually telling the truth."

Mason smiles, "Yeah, definitely."

I shrug my shoulders, backing up towards the street. "It's up to you wether you believe me or not, but I am telling the truth. And I'm gonna figure out how I got here, and how I can get out."

Reaching the parking lot, I look left to right at all the vehicles.

"So.. which ones mine?"

<^>^<^>^<^><^>^<^>^<^>^<^>

Sorry this chapters extremely short, I've been kind of in a writers block. But next ones gonna be a lot longer, my brains finally flowing and I think I know what's gonna happen next.