IceColdLemonTeaShipping (DawnxClemont)

Never met shipping. Let's lay that out first...again.

So, IceColdLemonTeaShipping. Imma try breaking this down.

So, in my opinion, Clemont would be the lemon. Dawn would be the tea because tea is sweet.

Wait...what about the ice? I'm so confused.

Both of them aren't cold or mean. That's a Paul thing.

Clemont is a lemon because of his hair color? Let's go with that. It is a bright yellow after all, so his name shall be known as 'sir Lemonhead'

I like that name. I'm about to start making names for everybody. Dawn shall be known as 'princess blueberrynette'

I think it's cute. Lol.

But about that ice...maybe it's because Dawn has Pokemon that can use ice type moves? Yup, imma go with that too.

This couple actually looks cute together. It's very similar to geekchicshipping, Clemont the geek and Dawn the chic. If you think about it, Dawn and Serena are very similar, Serena's just has a crush on you-know-who. Dawn and Serena are my two favorite poke girls of all time. Both love fashion, have hair that's so long and luscious. They're both so freakin pretty that they honestly could be cousins. I wouldn't be surprised. Doesn't Serena's mom have purple hair? I'm gonna check real quick.

Yup, Serena's mom, Grace, has purpley wine colored hair.

Omg, what if Grace and Johanna were sisters? My mind is blown right now. I need to calm down. I could imagine Dawn and Serena being cousins, totally honest.

But anyways, I like this ship. I think it's cute with Dawn being the sweet tea chic and Clemont the lemon geek.

But of course, someone must've really liked amourshipping, and doesn't like geekchicshipping and Pearlshipping, so they switched the shippings around to amour and IceColdLemonTea. It's weird cause the shippings are similar to each other. Pearl and amour are similar except Serena has a canon crush. Geekchic and IceColdLemonTea because Serena and Dawn are basically cousins for their beauty and fashion for performing.

I could see Serena teaching Dawn about Kalos performances and showcases, and Dawn teaching Serena about contests. They'd be best friends for life I swear.

Rate I give this ship: 7.5/10 I like the thought of it, even though it's similar to geekchicshipping. This pic above though is adorbs.