Trouble

Hey guys it's Shay. I've been really wanted to right a new book.

I'm so excited hope you like it!!!! 

............

"Sometimes when you meet someone you click.   I don't believe in love at first sight put i believe in that click."

............

"Where is he?" I yelled at the man that I had pressed against the wall.

"I don't know please....please don't hurt me I have kids." He screamed I smirked seeing the fear in his eyes it giving me adrenaline. He was 5'4 with curly hair and glasses. The typical nerd

"Everyone has kids so tell me where he is or I'll rip your throat out." I yelled moving my hands from his jacket to his throat.

"I don't know where he is but he has a wife and kids in New York." He said I let go of his throat he took a deep breath.

"Where in New York?" I questioned

"Manhattan" He whispered I backed up from him grabbing my jacket from his desk that was trashed so was this whole entire office. I walked at of the office putting on my jacket. Women smirking at me some giggling. I walked out going to my car.

"That wasn't long." my partner my Marcus said I smirked

"He didn't know where he was but he knows where his family is." I said driving to our hotel.

"Where?" He asked

"New York" I answered

"Guess we're going to New York Vincent" he sighed

...............

"Wake up Maya, It's 6:50"

I Jump up out of my bed. Wrapping my robe around me. It's my First Day of Senior year. I am so not ready for school to start again. Anyway I get in my shower for about 5 minutes. And I get out and put my makeup on.
And go into my room and look at my clock and see that it's 7:20.

"Shit" I hurry up and put on my black t-shirt and black jeans and my Red Jordan's. And put some oil in curly hair.

I run out of my room to see my mom on the couch staring at the wall. She and my dad got a divorce this summer because he had a affair with his assistant. Not only that He just disappeared. My dad is the CEO of Multi-Million Hotel company so my mom got a lot of money out of it. Not that she needed it she's the creator of a Multi-Million Dollar Fashion company in New York where we live. But ever since she caught my dad with he's assistant she's never really been the same. My brother and I tried to make her get up and go back to work but the only thing she does is look at the wall and cry.

"Maya we have to go. We're going to be late." I turn to my brother and nod.

He's my twin brother he's older by 2 minutes early. Which he loves to hold over me like he's some King. His name is Mason.

I walk with him to his car. Since I didn't really like my car but that's a story for later. He had a Black Camaro which he worships. He got for his birthday before our dad left.

"You okay" he looks at me with a sad smile on his face.

"Yeah I just don't want her to be alone. She might not Feed herself." I sigh