Daddy's home

'I don't hate you, I'm just disappointed you turned into everything you said you'd ever be.'

...............

Hate, anger, and loneliness are all in the same category. I hated my dad for what he did. At first I was angry, No I was Pissed. Pissed off not just at him but at the world. That when I was at home listening to my parents fighting and my mom crying her eyes out. The world was out partying.

And now he's here in my living room. The anger that I have is unbearable and I can tell that Mason feels the same. We're both angry but this time it's different for the past few months we were angry but like I said  we dealt with it differently.

The thing is that I'm not really angry I'm just upset. He's my father and he was my mothers husband. My mother trusted him, she loved him and gave Him everything and this is how he showed he's love by sleeping with a 22 year old slut.

"So... How is school?" My dad said looking at us.

"What do you care." Mason hissed

"Well you're my son and I care about you. All of you." He said looking at my mom with pity. He knew what he did to my mom. The pain that he put her through was horrible and I hope he knew that.

"Well that's not your place anymore." I said crossing my arms.

"I know you don't think this but I'll always love you." He said

"Well, you haven't shown it." Mason said

"I'm going to bed." My mom said in a small voice I had to strain my ears to hear her. She got up and walked to her room.

"What do you really want?" I said he looked at me with pity just like with my mom.

"I missed you guys." He said almost smiling. I looked away from him.

"And I think you guys should come and stay with me." He said. Mason and I both looked at each other and then at him.

"No, Hell no."

"Are you Crazy?" I almost screamed "Do think we would ever want to live with you after what did to us.... To mom."

"Yes, your mother isn't going to be able take care of you. Look at her she can barely take care of herself. She's not a fit mother."

"I wonder who's fault that is." Mason yelled and got up and left the house.

"You have no idea what you did to this family when you left out that door." I said "What you did to mom... What you did to us. Do you know that after you left mom had a break down and she couldn't even eat. She wouldn't even talk she would just stare at a wall or your wedding pictures and cry. AND THEN YOU COME IN HERE AND SAY THAT SHES NOT A FIT MOTHER. AT LEAST SHE STAYED UNLIKE YOU." I didn't even know I was crying into I tasted the salty taste in my mouth. I quickly wiped the tear away and left I didn't even know where I was going but I left.

.................

I got out of my car and walked into a bar that my mothers friend owned.

I went to the Bar and asked for 2 shots of tequila.

"Bad night." A familiar deep voice said.

"You could say that." He sat down next to me and I realized that it was Vincent. He smiled and asked for a whiskey. Both of are drinks came at the same time. I grabbed my shot and flushed it down my throat. Quickly taking another one.