Vincent

I wake to sound of a door slamming from my room. Ugh who's up isn't like 5:00 in the morning. I have the worst headache in my life. Remind me to never drink again.

"Maya wake up. We need to talk."

"No, leave me alone it's like 5:00 clock in the morning why are you up."

"Actually it's 3:00 in the afternoon and I want to know how you got home last night." He says

"I don't remember." I lied I remember all of it. The guy Vincent who was interested in me and took me home. How he caught and defended me as that Perv tried to feel me up. I sat up looking at Mason rubbing my eyes. He sighed probably knowing that I was lying but changed the subject.

"Dad called." He said looking at me looking for a reaction or emotion.

"What did he say." I said looking at him

"That he missed us and wants us to come and visit him in California." He said looking at him fingers.

"And what did you say."

"I said go Fuck your self." I knew he was angry. When we found out that my Dad had an affair. Mason and I were pissed and when we found out that they were divorcing Mason left town for a few weeks and we found out that he in Jail for beating up some guy in Boston. But he doesn't know that I know that. As for me I just cried and so did my mom. I've always been the emotional one. And Mason's like our dad he acts out he get angry and yells and throws things and pushes people away.

"Well good he deserved it" I said half way smiling. He nods

"I know" he says and gets up and walks out my room.

I get out of my bed and realize my clothes from last night and makeup is still on and my makeup was smudged. And my hair is all over the place. How the heck did that happen. I take off my clothes and get in the shower . Then I wash my face and take my makeup off and then wash my body. I turn my shower off and wrap in my towel myself and walk out.

I jump and almost scream when I see a girl on my bed but then realize that it's Tasha, texting someone. "O My Gosh Tasha you almost gave me a heart attack." I take a deep breath.

"Sorry, You hungry" I nod I haven't said this before but Tasha's a great cook. An amazing cook actually for Mason and I 16th birthday she was in charge of the catering

She cooked some small chicken wings that took about 30 minutes. But it was amazing once I bit into the chicken, my mouth watered.

"Hey, Maya I need to talk to you about something." She says looking scared, I frown and look at her with worry.

"What is it" I say with food all in my mouth.

"Maya, someone at the door for you." Mason yelled I look back at Tasha and see her looking away from me.

"OK IM COMING." I yell so he can hear me I walk out of the kitchen. To the front door and see him.

Him the guy from last night. I thought that I'll never see him again.

"Maya" he says with the sexiest Husky deep voice I've ever heard. I didn't even know he sounded that way, But now it just makes me want to rip is shirt off.

Geez Maya calm down.

"Hi Vincent what are you doing here." I say biting my lip.