3.) To Feel Entirely Empty

You woke up the next morning in an empty bed. The strong arms that held you in the night were no longer. You shivered in the cold room, acknowledging that you were alone.

There were no signs as to where Kylo could be. You threw on some clothes before starting to look for him.

You walked up and down empty halls, searching tirelessly. The only people that passed you were stormtroopers. No one of status was to be seen. He has to be around here somewhere. You walked further, stopping at a door. Behind it, you could hear faint voices. A male and a female voice. Hux and Plasma, no doubt. You walked on.

How far could he have possibly gone? You started to check each individual nook and cranny until you found one room you had never known of. You stopped at the door as you heard Kylo speaking to someone. They sounded almost like a droid with their electronic voice.

You pressed your ear against the door, trying to pick out as many words as possible.

"She... stronger... beware... execute..."

"Indeed."

Who could such a strong female be? Who was being executed? You listened again as the door flew open. You were collapsed on the floor.

"Ahh, a little eavesdropper." Kylo approached you, returning you to your feet. He turned off a hologram abruptly. "Do you not trust me?"

You debated as to whether you should bring up such questions, but you decided against it.

"You're conflicted; I know it." He tried to force himself into your mind. You fought back, managing to fend him off.

He quickly ceased, stepping back.

"Very well then," He grumbled.

You only nodded before turning around and heading back toward your room. Hopefully, Kylo wouldn't come back any time soon.

You walked down the corridors, bumping into a stormtrooper who was not paying attention to where they were walking.

"I'm terribly sorry," it stated in monotony.

"You will be pretty sorry soon," you said as it crumpled to your feet by some power you were managing to control. The Force.

"No, please, I'm sorry!" He cried out from behind the mask. You let him go, walking on as he sat on the ground, quaking.

You punched in the code, entering your room. Everything seemed strange now. The fear of even a stormtrooper was new to you. Where did you pick this up?

You looked at yourself in the mirror, taking in your new, menacing appearance. Prior to now you hadn't exactly looked all that intimidating, but now you felt horrifying. With a new appearance must come new clothes, of course. You sorted through Kylo's closet, pulling out a black cape and putting it on. Perfect.

You sat on the bed, replaying the bits and pieces you had overheard earlier.

"She... Stronger... Beware... Execute." Someone must be strong... He should beware and... execute them? Maybe. Even if that was true, who could it be? You couldn't think of anyone that would pose such a threat. Unless it was you. Such a thought was outlandish. He loves you, and he would never make an attempt on your life.

But it wasn't him who came up with the idea. You were becoming familiar with the force as of, well, a few minutes ago. That's not really much. You wouldn't be stronger than him. Unless they meant you were getting stronger. Perhaps.

You sat on the bed, debating for hours in your black clothes. In all honesty, you felt nothing short of Kylo Ren besides the fact that you weren't Kylo. Granted, you were also shorter, and, well, you're in a relationship with him... Maybe there were a few differences.

You laid on the bed, contemplating whether Kylo would ever come in. He never did. Tonight, you'd be sleeping alone.