5.) Faith in Pain and Agony

The next time Kylo Ren exited the room, he knew where you were. There was no way to avoid it; he was making his way towards you in, flooded with rage. You didn't know what you'd done or what the hologram had said to fill him with such wrath. But there was no extinguishing this flame. He turned on his lightsaber to reveal the crackling, red blade.

You faltered slightly but quickly pulled out your own lightsaber as you fumbled to turn it on. Sure, you were still an amateur at this, but it was better than nothing. With the Force as your guide, anything was possible. Kylo gasped as his assumptions were confirmed: You had possession of the black lightsaber.

He took one step forward and swung at you, but you counteracted it perfectly with a flawless defensive position. He caught him off guard, but not for long. Suddenly, he took a step back and went in for swing after swing. You were furious that he would come after you like this, but you let your hatred guide you. A sly grin of pride painted your face; you had taught yourself well. Every bit of you wanted him to see your lack of effort. You wished he would be proud too.

Nonetheless, he continued to break out in sporadic swings and attacks; they lacked strategy. You were able to pin him to the wall. Your move was quickly counteracted, though. He used the Force to throw you off of him and down the hall. Sure, it hurt a little, both physically and emotionally, but you let it fuel you. You only stood there, awaiting his next move. Suddenly, he came barreling down the hall, winding up for a tremendous attack. His tactics were off; you quickly ducked around him, dodging his poor attack. He was livid.

You quickly used the force to throw him to the ground behind you.

"Wow, would you look at that? You're going to allow yourself to be defeated by an amateur? I guess I'm better than you thought." You loved to tease him and watch his face ignite in outrage. He charged again, like an angry bull; he swung at your neck this time.

You countered the attack, throwing it back at him as he fell to the ground once more. It took him more time to arise, but he still charged back. You swing back at, singeing the wall with both sabers.

He looked you in the eyes with a beautiful look of fear. Such agony and uncertainty fueled you; it was what made the blood pump through your veins.

Stormtroopers walked down the hall but ran quickly as they saw the situation. You couldn't really blame them, but you would think they would try to diffuse it. Kylo's blade was still in contact with yours as he attempted to make eye contact with you; you wouldn't let him. You would melt into his eyes. You could not give up your strength this easily.

You jumped up and flipped over him, swinging your first attack during this battle. After playing defense for so long, you wanted to dominate. Since he betrayed you, it was now your turn to do the same. It was his fault this was happening anyway. I mean, sure it was him or you, and it couldn't be any other way. But you knew you would've saved him and sacrificed yourself. You knew he would have too, but something had corrupted him. Something wasn't right about him; you could sense another energy. This wasn't a matter of a strengthening dark side, either. It was something far more devious; it was not was not the working of himself. Someone else had messed with his head. He was gone. You'd be doing him a favor if you'd just kill him, and you knew that.

He tried to take a straight stab at you, but you dodged it. There was increasing weakness in his attacks, almost as if he was fatigued. You decided to let him run himself dry, to allow his energy to deplete. He would never make such a foolish mistake.

Your lightsabers clashed again as you pushed closer to his face. You positioned your crossguard perfectly to assure you wouldn't be beheaded while attempting this. His eyes sank into yours, trying to read them. He only showed determination and confusion. He couldn't read you. This played to your advantage; he couldn't find your weakness. Your greatest flaw was located in your emotions, but he would never know. The single thing that led and strengthened your attraction and knowledge of the dark side was the one thing that could lead to your downfall.

You pushed him away and onto the ground once more. He turned off his lightsaber, looking disappointed.

"I'm sorry," he started, putting his lightsaber down at his side. "If you want to kill me, do it." He offered himself out to you. "If you aren't going to kill me, accept my apology."

You didn't say anything as you turned off your lightsaber. He stood up, approaching you. Your body refused to move. His lips collided with yours as one hand moved up to touch your face. Hesitant at first, you did the same.

This was the sensation you'd missed all along. After he'd done nothing but ignore you for all of this time, this is what you wanted.

The kiss was sincere. You ran your hands through his gorgeous hair, and he ran his hand up the side of your face.

Just as it started getting intense, you heard your lightsaber activate at the same time as his. You felt it run through your stomach. His lips parted from yours as you both realized you two had the same plan all along. In the end, however, neither one of you won.

His eyes opened wide and stared into yours. Both lightsabers turned off as the two of you crumpled to the floor. He wrapped his arms around you, and you looked him in the eyes once again.

"I love you," he said in his last dying breaths.

"I love you, too," you said, laying your head on his chest as your vision went dark.

~*~
Ah, yes, the cheesiest ending ever. Anyway, thanks for reading guys! Yes, the story is now over! Sorry if you felt it was too short. I hope you guys liked it!