Chapter 5

Saturday. A precious day for our Yuuichiro. There are no classes during weekends and thus this is a day for relaxation.

He grabs his phone and opens the application, searches for his friend -BlondVamp- and gets ready to type.

|Yuchiro|: hey! Good morning! (^.^)/

It didn't take long before his phone vibrated, signaling him about his new message. He enjoyed the quiet sound of his phone vibrations, and it always put a smile on his face knowing that the one who messaged him was his friend -BlondVamp-.

-BlondVamp-: Good morning! :D I'm surprised you're up early today. What's up?

|Yuchiro|: Oh really now? haha actually that's because I got hungry.

-BlondVamp-: As expected from you, Yuchiro xD Ne, have you gotten contact with ~FabTrash~? He hasn't talked to us lately :/

Yuu wasn't sure what he felt when he read about the other boy's message. He was worried about that trash. And the emoticon added more feelings and Yuu just couldn't take it. Was his friend this worried when he's the one who's missing?

'what am I even thinking?!' He wasn't jealous. Why would he? They're just friends. And what's more is that it's been only 10 months since their first chat. He hasn't fallen towards his chatmate. Nope. He has not.

|Yuchiro|: Nope. Haven't heard a thing or two about him. Maybe he's busy? I don't know. But you know him, right?

-BlondVamp-: Yes. We actually know each other irl but I haven't seen him at work this past few days :/ But I think it's nice not having him around since whenever he comes he just talk and talk about everything and anything he knows :[

Yuuichiro chuckled.

|Yuchiro|: he does that in our gc.

-BlondVamp-: exactly. Urgh.

|Yuchiro|: Eh... But why are you worried about him?

A sudden emotion filled his chest he cannot describe. What he know is that it surely not jealousy he's feeling right now.

-BlondVamp-: what?! No! I'm not worried! Why would I be?

|Yuchiro|: i dunno. Maybe because you've known him long enough?

-BlondVamp-: ha! Nope. In fact, he looks nothing compared to my crush! >:(

And there goes Yuu's thoughts. He cannot describe the sudden pain he felt right after reading the other boy's reply. Why was he sad? He should be happy for his friend, having a crush on someone. And liking someone is normal. What about that?

It took him few minutes before deciding to type his reply.

|Yuchiro|: wooaaahhh :0 Soooooo, who is this crush of yours then, ehhh? *wiggles eyebrows*

Actually, his eyebrows were twitching.

-BlondVamp-: Why would I tell you that? I just met my crush recently xD

He needs to know the name of this girl. Was It even a girl? He doesn't mean anything rude but Yuuichiro himself had crushes over guys. He believed it was normal. He wasn't gay. Nope, he doesn't call himself gay. And -BlondVamp- probably doesn't swing that way.

(A/N: Woah that totally sounded like a song. RHYMES WOOOH! Anyway, sorry bout that, you may continue reading and pretend you haven't read this xD)

|Yuchiro|: is that so? :(( I probably don't know that person! Like, duh, we don't see each other in irl so why not tell me?

-BlondVamp-: meeeeh. I just don't think you need to know about it.

|Yuchiro|: but I want to know about it.

-BlondVamp-: why do you want to know? D:

|Yuchiro|: idk. Blackmail material, maybe?

-BlondVamp-: then definitely not!

This brought a smile on the raven's face. He always liked it whenever he does that. He thought it was cute.

But he's sure as hell he doesn't like him that way.

|Yuchiro|: i was just kidding! Geez. What does your crush look like anyway?

-BlondVamp-: My crush looks good xD

|Yuchiro|: of course! Why tf did I not think of that? Woah.

-BlondVamp-: HAHAHAHA xD

|Yuchiro|: come on. Alright then, what about your crush's attitude?

-BlondVamp-: my crush's attitude is good too. Kind. Oh and full of humor. Although sometimes a bit clumsy but meeeh. That's what I liked about my crush anyway. :3 How about you? Let's turn this topic upside down and focus it on you!

A sweat trickled down Yuu's forehead. He should have known this coming. But he was too busy asking him about his crush.

|Yuchiro|: Wth. I don't have any.

At least that's what he thinks.

-BlondVamp-: Lie! You think I'll accept that? Everyone has a crush at least. And you're obviously hiding something ._.

|Yuchiro|: Am not! Wait I need to go. I need to go do something. I'll be back later at evening. See ya

-BlondVamp-: You're obviously dodging the question! Ha! If you think this'll stop, then you're wrong because we will continue this when you come back. Later~ >:]

He acted like he was hiding something and he doesn't know why he did that! He didn't want that to happen. His fingers just typed on their own and now what does he do? He was pathetic!

'...I'm free every Monday, Wednesday and Saturday afternoons...'

Mikaela! Right! The only thing he can do now is to study so he can forget about how stupid he was. He then sent a message to the blond and later on received a reply saying he was available and that he'll come to Yuu's house immediately.
-----------------------------------------------
||So hey guys!
First of all, HAPPY NEW YEAR!
I'm sorry for updating a bit late! I was busy this christmas and new year spending time with my family and friends. And school's back again so yeah. This chapter was a bit rush just so I can release an update. I'm sorry bout that but i hope you liked it :D comment your thoughts!

Byeeee~||