SEXTION THREE

REMINDER!

Pinapaalala ko po na may mga parte ng kwento na may halong kahalayan at hindi dapat basahin ng mga bata. Pero kung may readers po na nakulangan sa details ng scene na SPG, advance sorry po. Hindi ko po forte ito. Hope you understand!

Thanks and God Bless!

-BitchTheQueen
×÷×÷×÷×

Frox.

I'm playing with a girl in the Dark Room. I can say that she's so damn hot. Her attitude in class makes her more fierce in bed. But, why do I care? Ugh! Why am I like this? I supposed to care about her body and her activeness in bed but.. Geez, it sucks!

I got her off my top and I faced the other side of the bed. Why do I feel like I'm dry when I supposed to be wet? Maybe, I just need some fun with that girl.

Ugh! That girl!

I think I just need to play with her. I didn't know that she's so damn hot in bed. I can't even imagine a nerd playing with me in bed. That's ridiculous!

I should invite her in here. Threesome? Nope. I'll just take her here and dump this creature.

I grabbed my phone and put my headphones into my ears. I maximize the volume of the music. I didn't give a damn to the girl beside me.

She's saying something but I didn't manage to listen to her. She's seducing me with her words and I know that because she's a slut. While her body is literally seducing me with its exposing goodness. Yeah, baby! But, why do I think that it's so big? Oh great! I think I'm stressed.

Someone opened the door. I was about to shout when I noticed who entered the room. I began to smile. Wait, what? I'm smiling?

She's the one I want in bed.

She approached the side table beside me and got something there. "Got it!" She stared at us and she said, "Just continue.. Hehe."

Before she walked away from me, I grabbed her hand and pull her. She dropped into my body and I caught her face. I began kissing her in front of the slut girl. She tried to struggle with my grip that holds her wrists but nothing happens.

I paused and said, "You can't escape me woman".

But just like the first time I kissed her, she bit my lip hard. It's like going to bleed. Shit!

"Argh! What's your fucking problem?" I exclaimed.

"Nothing. Bye Frox!" She immediately ran into the door and I fixed my self and followed her.

I raged into her. "Are you insane?! Why did you bite my lip?!" And all people in the classroom was shocked.

"Did you kiss?" My fangirls shouted.

"Yes, why? There's a problem?" I asked. They zipped their mouth after my response.

I looked at the girl. She's listening to music. She put her earphones on. Like nothing happened. I went in front of her chair and put my hand into her desk. "What the fuck is your problem and you bit my lip?" I calmly asked.

She stared at me with curiosity. She unplugged her earphones to her ears. "Totoo ba 'to? You're asking me in a calm way?"

"Don't try me. At least, I ask you calmly. Do you like an angry Frox?" I asked her again. She immediately shook her head. "So answer me, what the fuck is your problem and you bit my lip?"