Not Guilty

"My son," he snarled.
Marinette staggered back.
"What?" she asked, but it came out as a whimper.
"Chloe here has proven that you had disappeared, so had Adrien. And then the monster attacked my son." he growled.
"What?!" she replied again. "No! I was simply gone to the bathroom!" Marinette tried to reason, but he held up one graceful yet bony hand.
"No." he said, his voice menacing and soft.
"My son's safety comes first, child. You are on top of the list for the attack,"
either she could spill the beans that she was ladybug, or she could spend a long time in prison for nothing.
Adrien was still glaring open mouthed at his father. He snapped into his senses, at last, and stood in front of Marinette.
The twenty guards had surrounded Adrien, trying to escort him back. Along with Chloe.
This trip was put to an end, right? But no, only the precious kids were going home.
"Father, she had nothing to do with this!" he yelled. "She's innocent!" he was yelling louder now.
"Please," he locked pleading eyes with his stupid father's.
"I did nothing!" Marinette screamed as two guards grabbed her arms. Secretly being the Ladybug, she judo-flipped them both to the ground. "Nothing!" she said angrily. She could feel Tikki pushing against her purse, getting her to fight on.
Adrien's dad snarled.
Adrien (surprisingly) judo-flipped the guard and ran to stand in front of her.
She was sure Alya was secretly recording this.
"She-did-nothing," Adrien said, the pressure building up in his voice.
"Step aside!" his father yelled and pushed him aside. Marinette could feel her soft blue eyes become harder and colder.
"Why do you think I did this? Wh-"
Then she felt something hard against her cheek. She could feel it slightly burning, and the sounds of gasps from the other kids.
Her fists built, her eyes narrowed, and her lips curled.
The President had slapped her.
hey guys! How'd you think of this chapter? IKR, ADRIEN'S DAD IS OVERREACTING. now we shall see Marinette and Adrien kicking some butt, verbally and not verbally.SORRY FOR THE SMOL CHAPTER AND VERY LATE UPDAT GOSH I FEEL SO BAD