Who?

Adrien felt tears sting his eyes as the Dupain Cheng family hugged, kissed.
Alya was already sobbing, actually.
After Alya was done, Adrien went on and hugged her too, and all the tears were falling rapidly down his face. Although this moment lasted just for about a minute, it seemed like a millisecond.

The nurse clipped in, a huge grin spread across her face as she laid down a bottle of some pink liquid, a meal of peas and lemon fish. But then  he began to notice- Marinette was powder-white, no colour on her lips or skin, and she seemed much thinner than before.

Everyone was shooed away form the room and then they injected Marinette with something, leaving her back asleep.

Adrien realized he was still crying- but he simply wiped his tears away.

Why was he feeling this happy, though?
Maybe because... he liked Marinette. Like a friend, or a great one?

He brushed Marinette's hand, which was the same shape and size... as Ladybug's.

He out all e pieces together. Why hadn't he realized?

Marinette WAS Ladybug.

~ONE DAY LATER~
Marinette
Her eyes fluttered open as she inhaled deeply, taking in all the detail of the hospital room she was in. Turning her head slightly she found three families faces staring down at her, who immediately wrapped their arms around her.

"Oh, my dear. Lovely dear!" her a random  woman cried, with jet black hair and went on to hug her.

"I'm sorry, but who are you?" Marinette asked. Who were these people, crowding around. "Where am I?"
The only thing she did remember was her secret identity as Ladybug. And the black cat... Chat Noir?

She didn't know, but it still hurt her to see them crying- why were they crying?

"Hum, could you please not cry? I just don't know who you are..." she said, trying to sooth it out.

The boy with blonde hair stood up and walked out.
Seriously, you were these people? Why was she in the hospital?