Chapter 2

Alice walked home by herself on days like this, when Amelia was at her club activities. Sure, it wasn't the safest idea for a teenager to be walking alone anywhere, but it's not like the town was the shadiest or most dangerous of places. Plus, she often preferred to isolate herself like this rather than have to make an effort to not have an uncomfortable silent walk between someone else. She didn't talk to others very much, unless necessary, but she still wouldn't want to make anyone feel awkward.

Alice sighed at the memory of Amelia running down the hall. 'She's been doing that more and more often, lately..." She scoffed at herself. 'It's not like you two are committed to each other, selfish Alice.' She suddenly felt a tight grip on her arm and herself being pulled to the side. She gasped when she realized that she was in a car and was about to scream when a voice spoke. 

"Don't scream, Alice! Mon Dieu, not right next to me!" Alice looked right next to her to see a women with purple eyes and brown hair that was put in a style that looked way too superior to the school uniform she was wearing. 

"Francine?! What is the meaning of this?!? I do not recall asking for a bloody ride home!!" Alice yelled, furious.

"Well, I though, if you won't come to a party, then maybe I should just take you, honhonbyforcehon~" Francine laughed mischievously. 

"AAUGHGGH YOU BLOODY FROG THIS IS KIDNAPPING! ILLEGAL! FORCING ME AGAINST MY WILL TO ATTEND ONE OF YOUR FUCK N' DRINK PARTIES I'M CALLING THE COPS!!" Alice screeched, and Francine covered her ears.

"..So much for not screaming next to me, hoho..." The french girl made a puppy face that said "I'm very sorry and I feel super guilty but I'd be super happy if you just do it Alice."

Alice took one look at the expression and felt a tinge of compliance. She huffed and looked away with her arms crossed. "Fine, this one party only.  After this, you will never ask me to come to another one of these stupid parties or kidnap me or anything ever again in exchange for my promise of not running away during the party. Also, you're bloody driving me home, damn frog."

"Honhonhon, I knew you would give in, Alice." Francine hugged Alice happily, though Alice pushed her away without hesitation.

'This is gonna be one hellish night."