Chapter One

Logan's POV:

• "Oops sorry," A deep voice says behind me. He bumped into me, no biggie. "S' fine," I say. I look at him. He's literally gorgeous. Brown curly hair, emerald eyes, the perfect white teeth, the dimples, and his laugh. "Heh, yeah. Im a little clumsy.." He says awkwardly. "Oh well, I better get going. See you around..," I say turning on my heel and walking to class; leaving curly by the lockers.•

BEEP BEEP BEEP!!

I groan and hit the 'OFF' button on my IPhone Dock. I swing my legs over my bed and rub my eyes. I pull my hair up in a ponytail and put in a headband. I walk to my bathroom, grabbing my Clean and Clear from my cabinet. I wet my face and wash. At least now I'm awake in the brain.

I look at my high waist skinny jeans and my Paramore pull over. It looks okay, I guess. I slip on my black TOMS and head to my bathroom..

I feel my straightener radiating heat so I start straightening my curly hair. It takes a while to straighten so by the time I get done its around 6:30. 30 minutes...I decide to do my makeup. Some foundation, mascara and a little eye liner I'm basically done. I brush my teeth and apply a deep burgundy. My whole outfit is black and gray so the red will be good.

I grab my phone and toss it in my bag. I grab my keys and walk out the door. I walk out of the building, waving at my neighbor. I get in my silver pick up truck and glance at the clock: 6:45. Perfect. There's hardly any traffic so I get to the school in record time. I grab my school bag and hop out, sighing as I go into the school.

One word to describe this? Chaos. Utter chaos! Teens running the halls trying to get prepared for the day. I slowly make my way towards the office. "Hey! Watch it!" A jock screams. I push past him, muttering an apology. "May I help you?" The office lady says. "Um yes, I'm Logan Anders. I just moved here?" I say. She nods, putting her heavily covered in lip stick mouth in a weird smile. "Strange. You're coming in the middle of the 2 semester," She says. I shrug. "Well here's your class schedule. Have a good day, love," The office lady says. I turn on my heel and walk out.

123..123 I can't find room 123! Ug this is absurd. "Hello, love. Are you lost?" A boy with tan skin and black hair, put in a quiff says to me. "Um, yeah. Do you know where room 123 is?" I ask slowly. "Yes I do. It's right down the hall to the right," he says smiling. "Oh thanks," I say. "Wait before you go; do you have a name? You look new," He says. "Oh um yeah, Logan. I'm Logan," I say, my social anxiety getting the best of me. "Well, Logan. I'm Zayn. I guess I'll see you around." He says. I nod and walk to my first class: math.

I push the door open and it seems class has already started. I frown and look at the floor. "Well hello there. And who might you be?" A middle aged man, probably the teacher, asks. "L-Logan A-Anders," I say keeping my head down. "Well there's a seat in the back by Marie," He says. I scurry to the seat next to a slender, red head girl. "Hi Logan! I'm Marie!" She says smiling. "H-hi," I say getting my note book and pencil out. The teacher begins to talk and I jot down notes.

__________

Hey guys sorry this is kinda short :/ I'm stressed right now. Ill update my other books ASAP. Stick with me loves.