Chapter Four

Logan's POV:

Walking in my door, I see a red headed Marsha sitting on my couch. "Aye sis," She says. I sigh. "I have homework, Marsha," She scoffs. "Never stopped me!" Marsha exclaims. Rolling my eyes, I head to my room. "Not gonna hang with me?" I hear Marsha say. I grunt and sit on my bed; starting my homework.

"Okay so why are you here?" I ask, flopping down by Marsha. " 'Wanted to see if you wanna go shopping," Marsha says beaming. My eyes widen. "When?"

"Now,"

I cross my legs. "I dunno. You don't shop at my stores," I mutter. "But I will! We're not shopping for me, silly! We're shopping for you!" Marsha says pulling me to my feet. I groan. "Lemme get my phone," I say walking in the kitchen and grabbing my phone off the counter. Sighing, I grab my black leather jacket; then soon

following Marsha to her car.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

"Why don't you like it?" Marsha says. I furrow my eyebrows; scanning the pink lace high-low dress. "For one it's pink.." I start. "And for two?"

"For two it's too....not me-ish,"

She rolls her eyes and puts the dress back on the rack. I grin and pick up a black high- low dress that has a dark blue belt. "Thats...okay, I guess," Marsha says walking over to me. I put it in her arms, getting the hang of this 'shopping' thing.

"Your total is £110," The cashier says. Marsha hands her the UK bills. I grab the two bags and walk out of Charlotte Russe. "Let's go to Forever 21!" Marsha says skipping out the store after me. Nodding, I follow her to the store. We enter and I see a black crop top with gold spikes on the shoulders and a gold crosses on it. I slowly grab it; handing it to Marsh. She grins and grabs a pair of high-waisted, maroon jeggings. "Do you like?"

"Sure,"

She puts it in on her arm. I pick up a few more shirts and a skirt. "I think I'm ready," I say. She nods and goes to pay.

"YES FINALLY HOT TOPIC!" I exclaim. I dash in; absorbing the band tees, wallets, belts, etc etc. I grab a 'The Flash' shirt, Blood on the Dance Floor shirt, a Pierce the Veil pull over and a lot of other things. "Ready?" Marsha says, glancing at my arm full of clothes. Nodding, I give her the clothes. I grab a button that says 'I <3 <3 the doctor'. Ug I love Doctor Who.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

I grunt as Marsha pushes the door open. Dashing in, I put my bags on the floor. "Hey we need to go over everything you got a take the tags off," Marsha says. I groan, fairly loud. I grab the Charlotte Russe bag. I empty the bag in the couch beside me. My eyes roll over the black dress, a white crop top with a cross on it, 3 pairs of black jeggings, a creme knit hat, and a pair of black flats. Marsha helps me take off the tags and we throw them in a different pile. I grab the Forever 21 bag, spilling its continence. We take off the tags of the black spike crop top, maroon pants, a black mid thigh lace skirt, a black denim vest, and a pair of knock off vans. "Time for Hot Topic," I say smiling. Emptying the clothing, I see the Flash shirt, BOTDF shirt, PTV pull over, a long shirt with the TARDIS on it, a pair of skull leggings, and a some band bracelets. I quickly rip the tags off.

BUM BUM BUM

"God, your washer sounds odd," Marsha says laughing. "Don't judge my washer, yo," I joke. Marsha glances at my IHome. "Crap. It's almost 7! I have to go.." She says hugging me. "I'll text you!" Marsha adds walking out the door.

*The Next Morning*

"I KISSED THE SCARS ON HER SKIN, I STILL THINK YOUR BEAUTIFUL AND I DONT EVER WANNA LOOSE MY BEST -," Vic Funetes booms through my dock. I sit up in my bed.

Wow I actually got 6 hours asleep. I am proud. But another day at school...sadly.

I get out of bed and pull on my new maroon jeggings and the white crop top with the black cross on it. I slip on my combat boots and head to the bathroom. Figuring, I'll touch my curls up and fix my bangs. I plug in my BedHead Spiral Curler. Quickly throwing on eye liner and mascara, I add a deep red lipstick as well. I pick up my curling iron and start curling my hair.

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

Pulling into school, I notice that the same car that was here yesterday was the only one in the parking lot. 'Great' i think. I get out and approach the school doors. "Yeah I mean it wasn't- oh hey Logan," Niall says. "Hello," I respond. "So...you didn't text me last night," Harry jokes. "I went shopping with my sister and didn't really have time. Sorry," I apologize. He shrugs. "Actually, the gang and I are going to the movies later. Wanna tag along?" Zayn says. "Actually I have to work tonight," I say. "Really? Where do you work?" Niall asks. "Starbucks,"

Niall and Zayn turn to Harry, who's grinning like mad. "STARBUCKS?! I LOVE STARBUCKS," Harry says. My eyes widen. The bell rings, signaling we can go in.

This is gonna be a looooooong day.

_____________________

Okay so idk if Britain has the stores that I have in this chapter but YOLOOLL (don't ask). Sorry if its short! Okay so I hope you enjoyed this!

Vote?

Comment?

Have a good night xx