Chapter Two

Hey kittens!!:) so right now wattpad is being weird and not putting Australia and White Fenced on 'My Works' so I cannot work on those books at the moment. Sorry for the inconvenience!!

Enjoy the chapter :)

______________

The lunch bell rings, signaling for me to run out of the Art room. "Be careful out that door!" The art teacher, Mr. Welsh, says. I run out the other door and go to the cafeteria; which is empty at the moment. I get a salad and a Pepsi and head to a corner. I sit and eat quickly, trying not to be seen. I observe all the tables: the jocks, the cheerleaders, the 'mean girls', goths, emos, etc etc. I look at one table. There's 5 boys. One boy is that Zayn I met in the hall. Ones blonde, two of them with brown hair, and then...the boy I saw in my dream?

It cant be him! I mean, what?! That impossible! Right?

Right?

Ok i don't know. It looks like him though..

I head to my last class; History. I sit next to the blonde boy from that table, WAY in the back. "Hey," He says in a thick Irish accent. "U-uh.. Hi," I say avoiding eye contact. "Im Niall!" He says smiling. I almost say my name but the class bell rings: signaling class is starting. Niall sighs and sits back in his chair; propping his feet up on the desk.

"Class dismissed! Have a great day everyone," The teacher says. I sigh in relief and grab my things, and rush out the door. Someone runs into me from behind and I fall. "Oh my god! Sorry!" A deep British voice says. No it can't be. I feel a presence bending down in front of me. They pick up my books and then stand, holding out a hand to me. I take it and slowly stand. I become face to face with the boy from my dreams. "S' alright," I say slowly. "You're new aren't you?" He says. I nod. "Well, I'm Harry, Harry Styles," He says smiling. "U-um I'm Logan," I stutter. I slowly take my books away from him. "W-well thanks Harry. S-see you," I say turning on my heel and running out of the school.

That

Was

Creepy.

-----

OH MY GOD IM SORRY THIS IS SO SHORT!!! Please read in my message board about my secret book project! It's gonna be sick! Okay I'm turning into harry now lol

Xx

Ls.