An Adventure Awaits

For once in his life, Shinji is actually regretting never leaving the house. Now don't get me wrong, its not like he's NEVER left the house. Its just he promised a week or so ago he would never ever go into that uncertain realm of destruction ever again. But now, without any food in the house. (Besides the fridge full of nutritious food that his father keeps buying him) He's begun to starve.

So now, Shinji is faced with a choice. Should he venture into the wasteland that is the outside world? Or should he just slowly die in peace. Actually, Shinji thought to himself: Dying wouldn't be so bad would it? The world would just be clean of another piece of trash. But before Shinji could continue with his usual thoughts, he shoved an acid tab into his mouth and decided he should not only live. But he should go outside.

But where? Where in the world has everything Shinji needs? Everything he wants? Everything he desires? Shinji gets an idea, while singing lyrics to 'Can't Stop'. Maybe he should ask his handy dandy magic eight ball! "YES" Shinji screams hysterically while pulling the eight ball out of his ear before shaking it furiously. The ball takes awhile to respond, due to the fact that like Shinji. The ball is scared of everything. But eventually the ball simply says 'Walmart'. "THank YOu my MAGIC EigHT-" Shinjis screaming that he thinks is normal talking is interrupted by the neighbor yelling at him to shut up. Shinji blushes, this is only an average occurrence in the Ikari household. Shinji gathers his things in a Rocky-esq training montage before opening his front door, who knows what horrors. Or what he will find, maybe.... He will even find love? Nah fam, this aint your spaghetti lovin types story. No romance here, I promise. Why would I lie to ya? Well anyways Shinji took a step outside before falling on his face.

WILL OUR HERO GET UP?! WILL HE STOP CRYING ABOUT THIS!? WILL SOMEONE HELPFUL AND ALBINO COME TO HELP HIM?!?!??! PROBABLY NOT BUT FIND OUT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER OF SHINJIS GAY COFFEE SHOP ADVEN- Whoops wrong story. What is this called again? Anyways see ya next time kiddies.