Chapter 2

Harley in the mm ^ 😍😍

Nicole

"Dimitri. Please." I said with my eyes closed.

"Nah ain't no pleading. Where I tell you to be at?" He screamed.

"First of all. I make my own money and I'm grown. You will talk to me as such!" I yelled at him.

"I got something for you. You with that Bryson nigga again? Thought I told you to stay yo ass away from him." Rich said.

"You ain't about to tell me where I can be and who I can hang around. Show me where your name is on my birth certificate then we can talk." I said before pressing the end button.

Bastard.

"You aight?" Bryson said rubbing my hand.

"I'm straight." I replied.

"I think you should eat some food." He said feeding a wing to me.

"Can I stay with you tonight?" I asked him, after we finished our dinner.

"Sure. Harley is gonna be up tonight." He and I laughed.

Rich

"Swear she gone make me kill her ass bro." I told my bros Offset, Quavo, Takeoff, Skippa, and Jose.

"Bruh how you gone get mad. You said you ain't want relations with nobody and you fucking these hoes." Jose said.

"That don't mean shit! She mines. All of her is mine. And this dude Bryson playing with his life. I'll kill his ass." I said walking back and forth.

"You ain't about to do shit." Quavo said. "Offset just goddamn...got out of jail and you tryna go back. We can't keep this group together for shit mane."

"Chill out folk." Offset said. "It ain't worth it. What you need to do is take a breath and then you need to let her go. Realize she ain't yours, and y'all just got a child together. You think I'm trippin off any of my baby mamas? Yo ass trippin."

I just sat there. I don't know why I act like that. I guess you can call me selfish. Nicole and I got history. I mean nah I'm not proud at all of what I've done to her. You gotta understand I'm young and in my prime. Most guys like me are. I'm a successful rapper. And I get ass thrown to me left and right. Do I turn it down? Hell nah. But I should. I'm glad we have DJ. But I would prefer us as a family. But if I can't let go of my wild lifestyle then that's out of the question.

"FUCK." I said lighting up a blunt.

Bryson

Nicole and I both drove our cars to my home. She ran to pick up DJ from her friends home and I went to get Harley from her mother.

As I strapped her in and proceeded to drive to the house, I talked to Harley.

"Harley? You had fun?" I asked her.

"Nwot wreally." She said.

"Why not?" I asked.

"Bwecause. Mommy iws not like you daddy." She said.

I laughed. "Guess who I ate with today?"

"Who?" She asked inquisitive.

"Nicole." She started laughing.

"I wannwa see hwer!" She said.

"She said she wanted to see you, so she's coming to stay the night!" I told her.

"Yay!" She asked clapping.

As far as I know, Harley and Nicole have always had a tight bond. It's sad she's closer to Nicole who isn't her mother than Sarai who actually is. It's been that way since Harley was first born. Nicole was there. She always has been.

The fact of the matter is, do I really wanna keep my feelings for Nicole hidden? I don't wanna live without her and I don't wanna ruin our relationship but I do want to take it to the next level. I'm stressing myself out. Let me stop.

As I pulled up to the house Nicki was getting DJ out of the back seat. I helped her and grabbed his bag.

When we made it in I picked DJ up. He looked at me, started giggling and pushing my facial features.

"What's funny little man? You laughing at me?" He continued to laugh uncontrollably. He looked just like Nicki, it was crazy.

I looked and saw Nicki holding Harley and tickling her.

"You've been good Harley?" She tickled her. "The tickle monster told me to keep tickling you until you confess." Harley continued to squirm and giggle.

"Harley Quinn!" She laughed. I always thought that was a cute nickname for her, referring to the fact I'm a fan myself of cartoons.

Nicole

"What you wanna do tomorrow Harley?" I asked her.

"Eat pwizza, shop, ooh and Chuck E Cheese!" She said excitedly. She gives me life.

"Daddy wants to come too, can he come?" Bryson asked.

"Sure Daddy!" Harley giggled.

"Way to go Bryson. Ruining girls day. You can still be a girl though." We started laughing, Me, Harley, and DJ. Bryson just looked at me.

"It's okay y'all all gotta go to bed tonight." He said and then started tickling DJ.

We bathed the kids, and dressed them and put them to bed.

I was beginning to take a shower. Bryson came in with me and started stripping.

"What are you doing?" I laughed.

"Getting in with you." He said.

By the way, me and Bryson have had sex before. Once. Only once.

I side eyed him.

"Chill. I just want to wash your body for you and give you a massage to relieve that stress," he said.

"Okay. No funny business Mr Tiller."

He took the sponge and put body wash on it and ran it under the water. He then started rubbing my body with it. Everything he did with his hands was good. Then he gave me the best massage in the world.

After the shower, I laid down in Bryson's bed feeling relieved and better. Soon he came after me and wrapped his hands around me and put his head in my neck. He gave light kisses.

I turned on my stomach and looked at him. Bryson is so beautiful. With his sexy chocolate skin and those soft lips. Lawd. Let me stop. That's how we got started last time.

"Why you kissing on me." I asked smiling.

"Cause you smelled good. And your skin so soft." He smiled back.

I turned back around and closed my eyes as I felt his hands wrap around me and grip me. I drifted off to sleep but not too deep to not hear Bryson whisper "I love you." Before going to sleep himself.