Chapter 3

Nicole

I woke up and tried to stretch. But it was limited due to Bryson having his arms around me so tight. I smiled, looking at him and worked my way out of his grip. I walked out the bedroom and made my way to Harley's room, where her and DJ were sleeping. They looked so peaceful, so I eased back out and went downstairs to get started on breakfast. I turned on some music to get the day started.

"A goal before a nigga end is no budget when I go spend," I rapped to IshDarr. I heard some footsteps and I turned around to see Bryson wiping his eyes.

"Morning," he said groggily.

"Morning Bry" I said flipping the blueberry pancake.

"The breakfast smells so good." He said.

"Well it's done. All I have to do now is set the plates out." I said taking my apron off.

"Well I'll go get the kids." He said walking back up the stairs.

Bryson

I walked up the stairs and into the kids' room. I first looked at Harley, and sat on the side of her. I admired her looks, stroking her hair and face. She was such a beautiful girl. So full of energy and life. She's my blessing, and I'll always do right by her. She needs me, I always remind myself in whatever I'm doing. I make sure of it. I then went to DJ's crib. Man he looks exactly like Nicole. He really has none of his dad's features. He has some chubby cheeks.

Harley came beside me and pulled her stool up and stepped on it to look at DJ.

"He's a cutie, daddy." She said looking at him.

"Sure is." I replied to her.

"I wanna be a gwood sistuh to him." Harley explained. She knows they aren't blood. To be honest I'm shocked, they've made a strong bond being as young as they are. I guess DJ heard us because he started smiling and moving. Then he finally woke up, laughing.

"Hey little man." I said picking him up. I walked them down stairs. I placed Harley in her seat and DJ in his high chair. Nicki then picked him up.

"Hey Mommas baby." She cooed to him. "You slept like a big boy huh" she asked kissing him over and over. He just laughed and laid on her before being placed back in his high chair.

I made Harley's plate and then DJ. I asked if he could eat soft foods and Nicole said only small small pieces of bread and eggs. I fed it to him while he kicked his legs looking around.

After breakfast we all got cleaned up and headed out. We were first going to the mall to shop for the kids. It was a major help with Nicole, I never knew how to shop with Harley. She would always say whatever I picked out was ugly and that she needed a better stylist.

"How about this Har?" Nicki said, holding up a glitter skirt and a shirt to match.

"Um. That skirt better pass the fingertip test." I said. "I don't need to take off my belt for one of these curious nappy headed boys."

"Shutup Bry." Nicki joked. "Harley's going to start showing her glow."

"Better not be the glow you showed that night." I eyed her. She lightly pushed me.

After that, Nicole spoiled them with shoes. My arms literally felt deflated after carrying all those bags to the car.

"Damn Nicki." I said resting my eyes as we sat in the car. "You spoil them and it's gone be the death of me."

She cracked up. "Bry chill. That wasn't even much."

I looked at her real crazy. Next time she gonna carry bags to the car.

We drove off and then headed to Chuck E Cheese.

Nicole

I sat in the booth and watched Harley run around the place. I was gonna take DJ around the place when I got ready. He was barely walking and too young to walk around like Harley.

I felt kinda weird because this guy kept staring. And every time I looked at him, he would turn his head and do something on his phone.

I guess Bryson caught my vibe because he asked what was up.

"Nothing." I reply. "Just a little weirded out."

"Why?"

"That guy over there keeps staring."

"Maybe he recognizes you."

"No Bry that's a look of suspicion. Like he's up to something."

Bryson examined him while I sat in thought. Then one person came to mind.

Rich

So Nicole ass think she slick. She out here with our son, with a nigga I don't know at that. I don't wanna go back to jail but this "Tiller" nigga got me contemplating.

I hear what Quavo say but I don't at the same time. She belongs to me. That's how I see it and more than likely always. A lot of people can say I'm controlling and selfish but I'm protective of my family and Nicole be pissing me off when she do things like that.

I currently had one of my crew members out with his kids who saw her there. I told him to keep a eye on her and Bryson and let me know their every move. So when I catch her she can't be surprised.

Hitman: Coming thru bossman?

Me: Pulling up in 25.