Chapter One

3rd persons POV!

"Yellow Fox, can you hear me?!" A voice came over from the ear piece lying next to the boy's feet.

"Yellow Fox?!!"

"Heh! So you are the one they call 'Yellow Fox' eh?" ???

"What....do....you want?" The boy tried to say without his voice showing any fear.

"Well, I was ordered to capture you, if you didn't come willingly." The man said.

"What is your...." Before the boy could even finish the man interrupted.

"My name is not important Naruto Uzumaki!" The boys eyes widened.

~12 hours earlier ~

"Today your mission is to protect the jewel!" The man standing in front of the screen said looking at the agents and trainess.

"Agent Naruto Uzumaki!"
The man said looking at the blonde boy.

The boy looked up and said.

"Yes Director?"

"You are to lead the trainees team. It will be your first mission. Protect the jewel no matter what. That is your mission, and the senior agent will take care of the rest. Do you understand?" The Director said looking at all the rookies .

"Yes sir!" Naruto answered and the meeting was adjourned.

Naruto Uzumaki is a 22 year old college student. Who lives like a normal kid but what people don't know is that he is a spy in training.

Their headquarters is called 'Baseball' a cover name so no one knows about it, but its actually a 'Secret Service Training Division'.

Naruto's code name is 'Yellow Fox'. His whole family is either a spy or in the military. He was an only child, and his mother was in the Secret Service but now is a house wife. Although his father is the Director of Baseball.

Today was Naruto's and his team's first mission. They had to protect the jewel and not worry about anything else.

"Gather round! This is a mission that we have to succeed in! Trainees you will stay in your possession and you will not leave your post unless you are told!" A senior agent said.

"Yes sir!" They responded.

"Good. Now to your posts!" The agent said and they all returned to their posts.

A few minutes later a voice came from the other side of the ear piece.

"Yellow Fox, do you see anything suspicious?"

"No sir, nothing yet." Naruto responded.

"Roger! When you do inform me right away."

"Will do sir!" Naruto said and turned to his team.

"Okay we need to keep an eye on any movement that looks suspicious." Naruto informed his team.

Two minutes later the team saw a few people looking suspicious walking inside as group.

"Naruto, you see that?" Sai said

"Yeah I do. Should we report?" Naruto asked Sai still keeping a sharp eye on the group.

"Yeah. They look like they aren't up to good!" Sai said and signaled the rest of the group to be on alert.

"Agent Asuma (BTW I don't know if I typed the name right), we see movement!" Naruto said.

"Roger that Yellow Fox. Do not Engage. We will handle the rest but make sure the jewel is safe and no one takes it." Asuma said.

"But sir!"