Phoenix Drop

okay this will get a little idk like unappropriated so if you hang in there that's fine and if you don't just skip this chapter okay?Okay!Let's get started!
~~~~~~~~~
Y/N P.O.V
Just looking at the sea...its calming...heh just looking at this makes me forget about the...incident.But I'm looking forward to the wedding...i remember one that can't be forgotten...
Flashback
The wedding bells rang...
As my mom walked down the isle...
Her dress flying freely...
Relatives cheering...
My father waiting with a ring in hand...
It was all a beautiful scene until they came...
Knights in red armor with red burned capes...
Riding on horses made of bones...
They had swords on their hand leaking a red liquid...
They killed my relatives...
They killed my friends...
THEY KILLED A PART OF ME!
End of Flashback
I looked down to see a letter beside my foot.I picked it up and read it.

Dear Zane,
My daughter Donna is getting married I am begging you...please perform my daughters ceremony..

OR I WILL UNLEASH ALL MY CATS UPON YOU EVEN MR.MITTENS!HE'S A BITER!
With Love and Cat Love,
Crazy cat Lady

"Wow..."I said as I laughed.I saw Zane sailing the ship as the wind blew through his black hair...ill wait until night...

-Time skip to night cuz I can-

Zane and me were sleeping in the same cabin in the ship.Which I didn't mind at all..but what about Zane?

"Hey Zane..."I said as I confronted him.

"Yes?"Zane replied.

"So you have connections with a Cat Lady"I said trying not to laugh as I showed him the letter.

"I found it on the floor you should be careful you don't know who might read it"I said as I gave him the letter.

"Thanks...Y/N"Zane said.

"No problem"I said with a smile.

Zane went to the door and locked it tight...all I could hear was Zane's footsteps coming near me.

"Zane what are you doing?"I asked as I backed away hitting the wall.

"Y/N please tell me.."Zane said as he put his hands on my waist.

"About what?"I asked sounding worried as ever.

"This.."Zane said as he took my hair away from the mark Jackson left me...

"Zane...When I left my village I had help by a friend...who loved me...and kissed my neck..."I said as I looked down,Zane took his index finger putting it on my chin forcing me to look at him...

"Y/N how could you let him?"Zane asked.

"I was held back...I couldn't do anything"I said.

"You know...I don't like anyone putting their lips on you"Zane said looking annoyed.

"Za--"I was inturrupted by Zane pressing his lips against mines I sunk into the kiss putting my arms around his neck as he wrapped his arms strongly around me like I was gonna let go.I didn't want to pull away but I needed air.I pulled away looking in his eyes.

"Your a great kisser you know that right?"I said as he blushed madly but he held me closer to him.

"I would never let you go...nothing in the world would change that"Zane said.

He kissed me again but this one was more passionate,We both fell on a bed sending him on top of me making me blush like crazy and his expression just turned into a smile.

"Y/N will you go to the Wedding with me?"Zane asked.

"Like friends?"I asked.

"No,More than that..."Zane said

"As lovers?"I asked,I felt my heart stop for a second.But soon start beating again.

"Yes,Now will you?"Zane asked.

"Sure..."I replied.

"Oh and there's a man who checks girls out and a casanova(did I spell that right?)"Zane said.

"Heh I'll keep an eye out okay?"I said as I heard a hint of jealousy on the last thing Zane said.

"Are you going to bed or just be on top of me for the whole night?"I asked jokingly..

"Depends..."Zane said.

"Well you can stay on top of me while I sleep"I said as I curled up in a ball and closed my eyes.

"your too cute sometimes"Zane said as he got off me and went to bed.

Dream
White snow touches the ground gently...
Me and Jackson were playing in the snow...
Until I fell in ice...
"Y/N!"Said Jackson's voice echoing...
"HELP ME!"I screamed as it echoed through my head.
Jackson dived in the frozen water sweaping me off my feet...
I felt my heart racing rapidly...
I then remember...
Me and Jackson in the forest...
Me prevented from escaping...
His lips pressed against my neck...
I felt hopeless...
I felt lost...
I felt abused...
End of Dream

As the Sun blinded my eyes the only thing I could hear was.

"Mr.Romeave we've arrived..."Said a guard.

"I thought the trip would last three days?!"Zane exclaimed.

"No storms or rough waves hit so we made it here quickly"Replied the guard.

"Very well,I will take Y/N out to meet the village"Zane said.

I could hear Zane's footsteps coming so I quickly grabbed a book and flipped through a random page.

"Morning Flower of the Sun"Zane said as I looked up from the book.

"Morning!"I said with a smile.

"we'll head to the village to see who I'm making the ceremony to"Zane said.

"Alright"I replied.I got up and pushed Zane out.

"I have to change,go"I said as I tried to push him but failed.

"heh you push like a girl"Zane said.

"aren't I a girl smarty pants?"I asked.
~~~~~~~~~~
Okay so if you didn't read my warning I'm sorry but I hope those who stayed liked this and yeah bye my twinkles
           990words!