Wedding

Y/n P.O.V
It was the wedding day!I went to the docks and saw the most beautiful sight I've seen I lost myself in my thoughts that I never noticed I've been there for half an hour.I started to walk away until this girl was near a tree looking at a girl with pink hair,pink eyes with a boy who had black hair,green eyes.

"In love?"I asked which made her jump.

"Yeah..."She responded.

"And heartbroken?"I asked she slowly nodded yes.

"Heh..."I chuckled a bit.

"What?"She said..

"You're not for him,take it from me,you'll be happier once you get over him and do what you love"I said as I gave her a smile and walked away.I saw her pass the pink hair girl and the boy,The boy tried talking to her but she just walked into her house.I smiled and noticed a guard with a helm on looking at me.

"May I help you?"I asked.

"Miss Cadenza is asking for your presence"The guard says.

"Okay...who are you?"I asked.

"Garroth"Garroth said and walked away. Um where actually is Cadenza's house?

"Garroth!"I yelled running to him.

"Yes?"Garroth responded.

"Where is Cadenza's house..."I said as I looked down ashamed.He just laughed and played with my hair.

"Follow me"Garroth said.(FOLLOW ME THEN YOULL SEE!FOLLOW FOLLOW BUT THE TRUTH IS HARD SWALLOW!FOLLOW ME AND SEE A NIGHTMARE IN ACTION DUN DUN DU DUNA DUNA DUNA)

I followed Garroth to a house with red roses on it I walked and was instantly pushed to a dressing room

"Put it on"Cadenza said as she threw a f/c dress(pic above),I put it on and when I walked out I saw Zane and Laurance their jaws opened.

"I don't like dresses but this ones nice"I said as I looked behind me making the dress twirl side to side.

"May I say you look prettier than my sister"Laurance said as he grabbed my waist pulling me to him.I saw Zane who was glaring daggers at Laurance clenching his fists.

"Thanks but no thanks casanova"I said as I pulled away and walked out.I put on black flats along with my f/c dress.Cadenza fixed my hair into a bun letting my f/c bangs free(pic above) and put f/g bracelets on me.I saw everyone was heading to the docks so I just followed,I took a seat and Laurance sat next to me,he was in a tux wearing a green tie.I laughed when he tried to flirt with me but failed.

"Did it hurt?"Laurance said.

"Did what hurt?"I said I knew where this was going.

"When you fell from heaven"Laurance said.

"I dug myself up from hell"I said as I started to laugh.Soon Zane came down the isle setting up his book.Aphmau came along side was Levin he was...throwing flowers?I shrugged it off and saw Donna walking down the isle,her brown hair flowing in the wind,her dress that shined like a thousand diamonds and her flowers look like she got them from heaven.Everyone looked in awe as I just smiled.

Time skip to party cuz I don't know how wedding work XD

Everyone was dancing and having fun I just looked at people dancing and smiled.Suddenly I hear a rustle in the bushes,I told Zane I'll be back in a while and went towards the sound.I was quickly pinned to a tree.I couldn't see his face the only thing I could make out was that it was definitely male.I tried to escape only making his grip tighter on me.

"Where are you going my princess?"The figure ask in a flirtatious tone.I suddenly remembered the voice.

"JACKSON?!"I yelled trying harder to escape his grip.WHY IS HE HERE?!

"'LET.GO!"I yelled squirming.He just smirked and slowly lifted up my dress.

"I never finished having fun with you y/n"Jackson said.

"HELP SOMEONE!PLEASE!"I yelled.

Zane's P.O.V (I know I'm a life saver)
"HELP SOMEONE!PLEASE"I heard y/n yell in the woods.I ran the direction y/n went in,I stopped in my tracks to see y/n pinned to a tree and a guy her age with light green hair and red eyes pulling her dress up slowly.Rage filled my body as I ran towards the guy charge tackling him to the floor.I saw y/n grab something from her hair that suddenly turned to a sword.She put it to his neck without hesitation and pushed deep.

"I can end you right now,right here.Doing what you did to me was your death wish.PREAPARE.TO.DIE!"She yelled.I suddenly held her back kissing her,she dropped her sword and melted into the kiss putting her arms around my neck.When we separated we saw the man in anger watching.

"THAT WAS MEANT FOR ME!"He said as he grabbed y/n sword about to strike me.I closed my eyes ready to die but felt nothing,I opened my eyes to see that y/n blocked his sword attack with her bare hand.I watched in amazement as she shot a death glare at him.She slapped him knocking him out and walking away she grabbed my hand as she walked back to the party.When we sat down I saw just a little bit of blood on her hand.she looked at what I was looking at and just whiped the blood off like it was nothing.

-Time skip to brother info thing-

Y/N P.O.V
I was walking home until I heard talking at the docks.I walked there and saw Lord Aphmau,Garroth  and Zane.Aphmau looked shocked and Garroth just stood there in fear.Zane laughed and left.He saw me and walked towards me.

"You heard?"Zane asked.

"No,just came here a minute ago"I said as I smiled.He laughed and led me to the forest.I followed him and came into a clearing in the forest.He pinned me to a wall not letting go and just stared into my eyes.

"Who was that earlier"Zane asked.

"The person who left...the mark"I said as I put my head down

"Name?"Zane asked.

"Jackson"I said with a bit of anger.I looked at Zane who had a shocked expression.

"Jackson...that name sounds familiar...AHA!He fought in the war when he 'died'.That led the princess of v/n into a derepression."Zane said.

"Me"I said

"huh?"Zane asked.

"I'm the princess that went though depression"I said.He let me go and we walked back to the house.He laid down and I stayed outside listening to the wind.I suddenly remembered the song my mother used to sing me.

I remember tears streaming down your face,
When I said I'll never let you go,
When all those shadows almost killed your light,
I remember you said don't leave me hear alone,
But all that's gone and past tonight,

Just close your eyes,
No one can hurt you now,
Come morning light,
You and I will be safe and sound....

When I finished I heard loud breathing.I saw Zane fell asleep I smiled and went inside.
~~~~~~~~~~
FINALLY DONE!Hope you enjoyed this I am soooo tired and won't check for mistakes if u see one I'm sorry!

        1,230 words yes (LifeComplete)