Pheonix Drop pt.2

Y/N P.O.V
While me and Zane were getting off the boat we were greated by a girl with raven black hair,gray gloves,purple shirt,black shorts,Black and purple knee high boots and a purple cap.

"Welcome to Phoenix Drop!I'm lord Aphmau"Aphmau said.

"Good day to you Lord Aphmau,my name is Zane High Priest of O'khasis"Zane replied.I stayed silent behind of Zane while they talked...thank Irene they haven't noticed me yet.

"Oh how rude of me!What's your name?"Aphmau asked.Zane pushed me in front of him and facing Lord Aphmau.

"M-My N-Name i-is Y-Y/N..."I said.

"Hehe is she your sister?"Aphmau asked Zane.

"No,I am her lover"Zane said which made me turn red.

"Y/N reminds me so much of Garroth"Aphmau said as she puts her hand on my shoulder.

"Garroth?"I asked.

"Oh he's the head guard here"Aphmau said.

"Interesting..."I said.

"Laurence is second in command and a total casanova"Aphmau said as she rolled her eyes.

"I've been warned"I said as I turned to see Zane.

"Ahem,Sorry to inturrupt this conversation but I'd like to meet Donna...and...Logan"Zane said.

"Oh they're in the plaza"Aphmau said as she pointed to a bunch if tents.

"Thank you"Zane said as he left.

"heh guess he forgot about me"I said as I laughed to myself.

"You can look around while I do my 'Lord stuff'"Aphmau said as she walked off.

I was walking through the village until I bumped into someone.I embraced myself to land on hard rock but instead to arms caught me.

"S-Sorry"I said as I quickly got off.I had a few seconds to see what he looked like.Light brown hair,Blue faded eyes,and armor.

"I haven't seen a flower of the Sun in years,Its nice to see one now but this one's the most beautiful one"Said the stranger.

"So you're the one Zane warned me about"I said as I smiled.

"So what's your name?"Said the stranger.

"Its Y/N"I replied.

"hmmm... unique name,Name's Laurance"Laurence said.

"Y/N"Zane said as he was near a house.

"awww already?Fine I'll see you at the wedding I guess.."I said as I walked away.

I walked to Zane who had a mad expression and was following Laurence with his eyes.

"Jealous much?"I said.

"EH?!No!This is the house lord Aphmau let us use during our visit"Zane said as he opened the door.

"Its nice here"I said as I walked around the house.

"It is nice"Zane said.I looked around and saw a lose wood plank.I lifted it up and saw purple glowstone with black obsidian.I looked at it and saw my greatest fear...Jackson.
Zane P.O.V
As Y/N opened the plank a dark place stood near it.she just stared at it for a second and her e/c eyes turned black as night.Her f/c hair turned red at the ends and she turned pale.

"Y/N...Y/N?....Y/N!"I said as I shaked her I ran to 'Lord Aphmau's house.

I knocked madly.Untill she opened the door.

"Zane?May I help you?"Aphmau asked.I told her to follow me.

(FNAF FOLLOW ME!)

As I led Aphmau into my house.I started to get worried.Whats wrong with y/n is she alright or...dead

"Zane?"Aphmau said.

"Yes?"I replied.

"Where are we going?"Aphmau said.

I opened the door and as soon she saw Y/n she ran to her.

"Jackson...please..no..."Y/N mumbled to herself.Its like she's in a trance...a dark one.

"Y/N!ANSWER US!"Aphmau yelled as she shook Y/n.

"I've tried that already"I said.Guess we were so loud a guard came...Laurance...
Y/N P.O.V
Trance
"Jackson stop!"I yelled as it echoed through my head.
"THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO Y/N ITS TOO LATE!"Jackson yelled.Jackson was at the side of a cliff about to jump.
"WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?!"I yelled as tears fell down my face.
"I'm doing what people want me to do,Die"Jackson said.
"DON'T JUMP!"I yelled.
"WHY SHOULD I?!NO ONE CARES ABOUT ME!"Jackson yelled.I run and hug him crying in his shirt.
"I...do...please"I said as I hugged him tighter.I suddenly felt two arms hug back.
"I'm...sorry...princess"Jackson said.We both watched as sunset and I fell asleep on him.
End of Trance.
I gasp for air as I fell back.I looked at my hands which were white as snow and the tips of my hair were a blood red.I looked around and saw no one.I tried to stand only to fall back down scraping my leg against the wood.I crawled to a wall and stood up reclining to a wall.As soon as I relaxed into the wall the door burst open.I saw a flash of white,black and turquoise hug me.

"Z-Zane?"I said in a weak voice.

"Y/N!YOUR ALIVE!"Zane yelled.

"why would I be dead?"I said.

"Your heart wasn't beating and you weren't breathing"Zane said as he reached for my heart.

Thump

My heart was beating quickly by his touch it felt warm,and made me feel a bit better.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay I think I should end it there um thank you all for reading this and being patient for this chapter,The reason I stopped is because italics won't get off to my normal front.so yeah bye!
        Oh before I forget on my other book we reached 2k reads!THANK YOU ALL I AM OVERFILLED WITH JOY!LIKE I SAW LUCINDA YESTERDAY AND THEN 2K I screamed 2k and Lucinda and scared my parents YE!
        975 words so close awww!