Five.

The morning was pretty slow, not a lot of people bought flowers. Except if you count Leehi's boyfriend buying her a single sun flower and staying in the store to hang out with her.

I glanced over at Leehi and her boyfriend Jisoo holding eachothers hands and laughing. All I could think of was Seungcheol.

No! Don't go there Hyejin! Your smarter than this.

I sighed.

"Missing him already?" "No...maybe"
Leehi laughed, "who're we talking about?" Jisoo questioned.

Just then I saw him.
He casually walked into the shop and grinned when he saw me.

"Hey Hyejin"
"Hello Seungcheol"

"You on your lunch break?" Leehi asked him casually.
"ah more like on break, my next class doesn't start until 3"
"Ah your in university, so that means your on your way to eat?" She looked at me from the corner of her eye.

Seungcheol nodded.
I felt the apron around my waist loosen, Leehi untied it as she softly pushed me out of behind the counter.

"What a coincidence, Hyejin's lunch break is right now as well"
"Leehi no it isn-" she muffled my protests by shoving my coat in my face.

I slipped on my coat and looked at Seungcheol, he gave me a reassuring nod and we walked out, side by side, into the breezing cold.