Chapter 2

"Good Morning, Lucian!" Ben screamed off the top of his lungs, jumping up and down on my bed. "Get out of my room!" I yelled at him and pointed at the door. He made a sad, sighing noise and left my room grumbling. It's been about three days since I have moved into the Creepypasta mansion and it's so loud and annoying, but it's still home, I guess. "Hey, heard you kicked Ben out. May I come in?" I lifted my head and stared at the doorway, Jeff. "Fine. But don't be loud, I like to sleep during the day and go out at night, you know that." I covered my head with the pillow, Jeff closed the door behind him and sat down on my bed. "Ben's an idiot, he doesn't like to respect anyone's privacy but he's still a kid, well, acts like one at least." He sighed leaning against the bedframe. I moved my body so I was facing him, then I took my arms and wrapped them around his skinny waist. "Lucian." Jeff whispered softly, setting his hand on my head. "Thank you, for telling Slendy about me...you saved me from being so alone." I mumbled and a single tear slipped down my cheek. I almost cried when Slendy took me in, but this is the actual time....GOD, I'M WEAK! Wait...I don't believe in god...SATAN, I'M WEAK! "Hey, promise me you won't worry about it. It's because I care for you, you're like the brother I never had." There it was..I just got friendzoned. In frustration, I let him go and left the bed, "Where you going? I thought you were tired?" Jeff looked confused and I knew he wouldn't get it, "Just going to see the light." I left him in my room and walked down the hall to the stairs. The lights in the house almost blinded me but I adjusted to them after a few seconds.

I walked into the living room where everyone was at. Ben, Masky, Hoodie, Laughing Jack and Eyeless Jack, Smile and Slenderman was nowhere to be seen. "Heyy! Look who decided to wake up!" Ben squealed, jumping on the couch. "Shut up, Ben. We're trying to watch a movie." Hoodie smacked Ben on the head. "Ow, stop that! Lucian! He's hurting me!" he cried trying to protect himself with a pillow but was failing. "Oh grow up. Hoodie, keep hitting him, that devil woke me up." I pointed at Ben but he just grinned. "Yeah right, Jeff probably woke you up with a morning kiss!" he laughed. "That's it! I'll beat you myself!" I used my super speed and starting wrestling with Ben. Everyone was laughing and cheering me on but after a few seconds I was pulled off of him by Jeff. "Hey Jeff. Did you two have fun last night?" Masky winked at Jeff and he shot him a glare. "Get up, Ben. And if I ever hear that again, I'm killing you." Jeff snapped and pulled me by the shirt. "Hey. Let go of me." I said to him. "No." he refused. No way, this guy is insane, he can't hold me against my own will--nevermind he can, he's stronger than me by a long shot. He threw me in a chair and he sat down in front of it on the floor between my legs. Jeff laid his head back and closed his eyes. "Jeff...what are you doing?" I asked, feeling awkward as heck. "Sleeping, be quiet." he said flatly. Eventually, someone turned the lights off and everyone was watching a movie that I did not know the name off, but it looked pretty cool. It's been twenty minutes and Jeff hasn't moved a muscle and I was kinda worried about that. 

I leaned forward and I was inches away from his face. I touched his cheeks lightly with my fingers and trailed them to his hairline. He mumbled something but it was too quiet to understand. I leaned closer to hear what he was saying, "Don't stop." I smiled, but instead of continuing, I hopped up and pulled him onto a wide couch that could conveniently fit two people on it at the same time. "Go to-," he whispered but I covered his mouth, "Don't you dare use that on me." I said to him sternly. He laughed, "I wasn't going to, I'm just teasing." I frowned and pushed myself closer for warmth. "I'm sorry, I'm not that warm. And Slendy doesn't like to turn the heat on much." His eyes were still closed and his long black hair fell in front of his face. I pushed it away and traced his carved smile, I found this so addictive. "You're beautiful, you know that?" I whispered quietly, keeping it from anyone else hearing. He opened his eyes, "I..am a heartless killer, there shouldn't be anything beautiful about me." I shook my head, "You're wrong...you're not heartless, if you were, you wouldn't have saved me, instead you would've killed me. And you are the most beautiful person I have ever seen. More beautiful than than the stars that light up the midnight sky." He laughed, "You're so poetic." I laughed as well and continued to trace his smile. He closed his eyes again and let me keep touching his face.