Dieciséis

(Andrew's P.O.V.)

I decided to get out of the house, and walk to Ella's house. I decided to think about the dream I had, and look around. It was so terrifyingly real I just hoped that nothing happened.

The dream he had.
Ella's P.O.V.

I heard a noise come from the bathroom, and I quickly looked at the door before slowly moving towards it. I opened the door to see Taylor standing there.

"Taylor seriously. Can't you just leave me alone?" She smiled evilly and it caused me to back away.

"You know when you're gone... I won't miss you at all." She said walking towards me with her left hand behind her.

"What's in your hand?"

"Oh my left hand?"

"Yeah."

"Just a little something." I quickly moved to my door, but before I could get to it Taylor had grabbed my wrist, and pulling me toward her.

"Taylor let go of me." I demand trying to pull away from her.

"Why? So I can see you ruin my life more?"

"What? You don't even know me. You just met me a few days ago." I finally managed to get away from her grasp, quickly opened the door, and left the room. Taylor caught up to me, and pushed me up against the wall hard enough the I heard the wall crack. She put the knife up toy throat, and smiled.

"What is going on out here?" I hear my father yell as he walked out of his room. "Taylor, what are you doing?" He asked walking to us Taylor moved from me to my father, and managed to cut my throat a little. She pushed my father up against the wall, and he just stood there.

"You know this house used to be so dark. Then You guys moved in, and it was filled with light. Last time I was in here my father my mother and my boyfriend died. Now my fiance and his daughter will be the new addition."

"What?" My father made a sound as if he was punched, and looked at me with eyes full of pain.

"Dad!" I yell knowing that he wasn't punched.

"Know that I love you. I just need you both gone." Taylor said to him before moving the knife in a twisting way, and then pulling it out of him. He fell to the ground, and I quickly moved to him with tears in my eyes.

"Dad! Don't go please. Stay with me. Stay here." I say looking at him. He grabbed my hand with a tight grip, and and looked at me with a smile.

"I love you Ella." Is all he said before his grip on my hand weekend, and I saw his eyes close.

"What... No! Dad! Don't leave. I need you. Come back!"

"I'm sorry Ella." Taylor said walking closer to me. "But your time is up." I quickly get up feeling my anger grow. Taylor walked towards me, and I grabbed her by the throat, and pulled her towards me.

"Oh Annabelle. You should Know better. For it's your time that is up." She grabbed my hand, and tried to pull it off but I let go. She gasped for air, and then looked at me.

"You're not suppose to be helping them. You're suppose to be helping me." Taylor yelled walking toward me. I pushed her away no longer feeling as strong, but still managed to push her away far enough that she almost fell down the stairs.

"Sorry. He doesn't want you anymore." I say walking toward her. "He wants me." Taylor managed to slice my face and arm before I pushed her down the stairs. I heard her scream in pain, and then no longer heard anything. She fell down the stairs, and I saw that the knife she was holding was now in her throat. I looked behind me at my father, and I felt my sadness overcome me. I sit down on the top of the stairs, and started to cry knowing that I was alone now.

No longer the dream

"God Ella please be okay." I whisper to myself as I walked into the driveway of Ella's house. I walked to the front door, and knocked on it loudly. I stood there for about a minute before I knocked again. After the second knock I saw the door swing open, and Ella hugging me. She was crying.

"He's gone. He's gone Andrew, and I can't do anything about it." She said before starting to cry again.

"Who's gone?" I asked hugging her.

"My dad." I stood there in shock at her words, and I quickly moved past her and opened the door more to see Taylor on the bottom floor with a knife in her neck. I walked up the stairs to see Ella's father laying on the floor. I walked back down the stairs, and looked at Ella. She gave me a look I had never seen her give me and I pulled her into a tight hug.

"It's okay. You can stay with me at my house. You're not alone." I say to her.

"Thank you." She said hugging me tighter.

"Look at me." I say moving her away from me so that I can see her face. "Lets get you cleaned up." I wiped away some of her tears trying not to touch the deep cut on her face. We walked out of the house, and I grabbed the keys to her father's car so that we wouldn't have to walk.

We got into the car, and I drove us to my house. We went in and I cleaned up her wounds before we went upstairs to my room.

"Andrew..." Ella said looking at me with a sad look on her face.

"Yeah love?" I ask putting the book down, and looking at her with a sincere look.

"Do you think that I can't do all the stuff I could when Taylor was there now? Because she's dead."

"I don't know. You wanna test it out?" I ask sitting up.

"If you want. I guess we could." I got up and walked over to her. I pulled her toward me, and she looked at me funny. "What are you doing?" I kissed her on the lips roughly, and she put her arms around my neck. I pushed her up against the wall and started to kiss her on the neck. "Andrew." She said trying to get me to stop. I quickly started to kiss her on the lips again, and I could feel her body heat rise and become warmer. I moved my lips off of hers, and looked at her eyes to see them starting to turn red. I backed away from her, and smiled.

"He didn't leave. He's attached to you. He won't leave." I explained sitting back down on the bed.

(Ella's P.O.V.)

I watched as Andrew sat back down on the bed, and I just stayed against the wall.

"That's right Ella. I won't leave. I've found someone else to follow." The other Andrew said showing up in front of me with smirk on his face. "Someone else to finally be able to protect." He said cupping my cheek. "Hopefully you won't turn out like Anna." He said with a smile before disappearing into thin air. I looked at my Andrew, and smiled. I sat down next to him, and grabbed his hand.

"It doesn't matter where he is. I have you." Andrew looked at me, and kissed me on the lips gently.

"I'm glad you said that." Andrew's eyes changed from there normal color to a yellow color, and I knew it wasn't him. "Lets start a new chapter shall we?" He asked with a smile I had never seen from my Andrew before.