Chapter 14

I walk in with Four. Tris freezes when she sees me. Her eyes narrow and I feel the hate coming off of her. 

"What is she doing here?" Her words hit me like venom.

"Tris I am really sorry, I never would have done anything like this if there was a choice."

"What did you do to me?" 

I look over at Four and stood on my toes to whisper in his ears if it was safe in the room. He looks at the whole room and nods.

"Four, Justin and I overheard a meeting between Max, Jeanine Matthews, and Eric about me being what I am, what we are..." Safe or not I don't feel like saying the word divergent. "She said that she would send me back to my father for experimenting purposes, and when they would be done he would be free to kill me. I couldn't go back to my father but we had no idea what to do. Then at dinner Eric took me away and we went down somewhere underground and he gave me a plan to keep me alive and safe. I had no chance to tell anyone before we left the room he gave me a syringe of paralysis serum which would make one of my friends look like they were dead, sadly you were the first person I could find. Since I was supposed to be in a simulation I couldn't say anything, and I know you probably hate me. Just know I didn't want to do any of this, but we do know for sure now that the new tracker serum is in fact a simulation serum and the leaders are going to give it to everyone except me," (and hopefully Justin I think to myself ) "but I don't know where we will be I think Eric is going to lock us up somewhere. So we still won't know what to do to stop it." 

I am in tears and am praying Tris doesn't hate me. After explaining everything Four gave a sigh, he wrapped an arm around my shoulders and gave a small hug. Then he let go, walked over to Tris gave her a kiss on the forehead and sat in the chair that was next to him. He was holding her hand and making small circles on hers with his thumb. She smiled at him, and I just kept thinking that this is what real love looked like and I hope that Justin and I would be like that. I wish my parents were like that. I stayed by the door unsure what I should do now. Tris finally looked at me again a small smile on her face.

"Well aren't you gonna come over here and give me a hug?"

"So you don't hate me?"

"No, I don't I am not exactly happy with you at the moment but I cant hate you. You're like a sister to me and Four after all."

I smile and run up to Tris giving her a big hug. I leave the room so Four and Tris could be alone. Walk to my apartment where I see Justin sitting in the hallway his head in his hands he looks distraught. I go up to him cautiously.

"Justin?" I say softly, he starts to raise his head. "Are you alright?" 

He looks at me and I can tell he was crying. It breaks my heart seeing him like that. He jumps up quickly and grabs me in his strong arms while he spins me around burying his face in my hair.

"D, I was so worried about you, I couldn't find you anywhere I thought you were gone that they took you away from me."

He look me in the eyes and brings his lips to mine with such a force of passion, longing and hope. He forces our bodies to the wall of the hallway and I am lost in the moment of it just being us. I forget about all the drama of the day and just melt into his lips. When we finally separate for air I quickly open the door to my apartment and we both go in. We sit on the sofa and I explain everything that happened. His hand never leaves mine. 

"D, your so brave, and strong, and gorgeous. I was so scared I would never see you again, I didn't know what to do. I... I love you so much." 

He smiles at me. I see hope and love in his amazingly blue eyes and I smile at him.

"I love you too Justin, so much." 

He puts his hands around my face. Gently his thumb run across my jawline and he slowly brings his mouth back to mine. This kiss isn't forceful but it's full of so much love and passion and I melt into him. I am lost in the world of Justin. 

I wake up in my bed slightly confused. I didn't remember getting to bed last night. I turn to lay on my back and I feel Justin's arm wrap around me tighter. I smile as I start to remember what happened last night. Justin stirs and I know he is waking up.

"Morning beautiful." He says groggily. Giving me a kiss on my temple.

"Morning." I reply.

Just then there is a loud knock on the door but before I could even think about getting out of bed the door to the bedroom flies open and Eric is standing in the doorway and he looks more pissed off then normal, if that is even possible. It is at that moment I realize Justin and I are both not wearing any clothes. I grab the sheet and bring it up to my neck covering up as much as I can. Justin just smirks and sits up with his legs covered showing off his amazingly sculpted chest and I start to blush at the thought.

"Really! What do you think you are doing?" Eric growls.

"I was thinking what the hell man, why are you in my room!" I reply. 

Justin stifles a laugh. Eric glares at him.

"D, you are too young to be doing this."

"Oh please Eric, just cause your my brother doesn't give you the right to give me relationship advise, besides I love him and I don't really care what you think about it."

He sighs but softens up a little. "I just want you to be safe don't you understand that."

"Yes I do, and I appreciate it. Now tell me what are you doing in my room."

"Well.." He looks over at Justin. 

"Anything you can say to me you can say in front of him." 

"Fine, Max and everyone agrees you are not divergent but you need to still act like you have no idea what happened yesterday. Stay confused, and today we are going to be injecting the rest of Dauntless. You are to report to Max and help out with the distribution by handling the list, there will be an x by the names of those who will be injected but removed from the program Justin as promised is one of those people. You are to act like nothing is wrong. If you mess this up there will be nothing I can do to help you."

"Okay. Now leave so I can get dressed."

He blushes a bit, glares at Justin then turns and leaves. I relax and Justin just takes a deep breath. I don't know if I realized he was holding his breath. I get out of bed grab some clothes and head to the bathroom to shower and get ready for the day.

"You coming?" 

I ask Justin at the door of the bathroom. He smiles and jumps out of bed. I could get used to this every morning, I think to myself.