Chapter 7 - The TROUBLE

~ WEDNESDAY MORNING ~
School again ....

Hyemi's POV

K k k k k kk k k k r r r r r r r ri i i i i i i i n n n g g g g .....
*yawn* Oh its already morning . Why so early and I look at my alarm clock its already 6:00 shoot. My class is 7:00 . OMG. I am really tired yesterday night. Hmmmmm. I get off on my bed and rush thru the bathroom and wash up. Wear my uniform and ponytail and thats it. I just have my breakfast in the school. Shoot its 6:30 already 😱😱😱 .

I better be hurry when I went out I saw a black van ? What the eff is this ? When Im walking right now , but the van still following me. Someone went out on the van .. I'm being kidnapped or what ? Please not yet .. Mygaaad.

" Ms. Hyemi come with me " this guy told me . Geeeez.

" uh - why would I ? " I told him

" Mr. Han told me . I am your driver and at that another car there are your bodyguards " aaaah. I didn't see the other van .. Tskk bodyguards ... WHAT BODYGUARDS ? Are they really serious. Omg I look at my watch again and its 6:57 .. What the heck.

" okay okay. Drive me , I'm getting late. " I said and went to the van .

" okay " Mr. Min the driver

Minutes had passed and they reach the school and its already 7:03 ..
I went out to the car and rush to my room. Sucks I am Late and this is the first time.... Geeeez. I am nice so before I run I bowed to Mr. Min.

BLOCK 1-A

I am panting right now because I run ? Yeah. Good thing our prof is not here yet.

" Hyemi " Yuri waved at me

" Yuri " I said and come near her

" Did you run ? " She asked me. Isn't it obvoius.

" Yeah. I woke up late " I told her

" Better sleep early next time okay ? " Yuri told me and I just nod.

While we are talking someone throw a paper to me and it hit my head its not hurt but the hell who threw that and then when I turn I saw Leera smirking at me. this girls don't know when to stop.

" oops. I thought its a trash can " and then she laughed no all them here. Playing innocent.. Tsk

" Leera why did you do that ? " Yuri asked her and me I was just sitting clenching my fist. And then she stand up with her maids. Joke. With her friends

" Oh. You're talking back to me right now Yuri ? " Leera said and then Seulbi pull Yuri hair thats make me stand up.

" Stop that.! " I said in a calm way but angry .. Leera just look at me and come near me

" oho. New student what makes you talk to me like that ?" And that he pulled my arm tightly thats make me groan in pain

" I guess Leera she wants her study here memorable " Miky said and they laugh together I was still here and Leera still holding my aram

" Let go of her. You're hurting her " Yuri said pulling away the hands of Leera to my arm. I can see my arm turning red.

" Back off Yuri " Seulbi said and push Yuri that make her fall on the floor

" Yah! Why'd push here ?!" I said and right now I am really mad

" Don't you dare yell on us " Leera said and by that she slaps me hard that I felt my tears roll down. That hurts.