Chapter 12 ~ Dead & Gone

Chapter 12 ~ Dead & Gone

~Gerard's POV~ 

"Avigail. I know I've only known you for a short time but I really like you and I was kinda wondering if you'd like to be my girlfriend?" I said, looking at myself in the mirror. I sighed. This was pathetic. I never had a decent conversation with her. They were awkward and short. So how would I be able to muster up a question such as this one? But I like her a lot!! But what would make me believe she would actually like me back? Look at me! I'm suicidal, alcoholic, an addict, and depressed! I'm a total mess!

"GERARD!" Mikey's voice came from the other room. It had a desperate tone to it, which immediately worried me. I quickly ran out of the room, scared for my little brother. He was on the sofa, his hands covered his face and his shoulders shook slightly. He was crying.

I quickly ran to comfort him, rubbing his shoulders soothingly. I hate seeing Mikey cry. I hate it SO much.

"Mikes, what's wrong? What happened?" I asked in a quiet voice once he had calmed down a bit. He looked up at me with red eyes and tears streaming down his face. He took of his glases and wioed away the tears from his eyes. He took a shaky breath and said the wretched words that left a hollow hole in my heart.

"Mom called. Grandma Elena died. She's gone."

And with that he burst into tears and cried into my shoulder. I just froze. Time stopped. The only thing going through my head was that the woman who inspired me and who I loved so dearly just passed away. she's gone forever and I couldn't do anything about it.

She's dead and gone.

_________________________

Sorry for the shortness. Gosh it's as short as Johnny Christ from Avenged Sevenfold! And for not updating earlier. And if it's crappy.

Vote and comment! 

Next chapter coming soon!

And a little question- What is your favorite My Chemical Romance song?

I couldn't be able to choose. Too many good songs.

Cyber Night