Nekozawa "Being Late Can Be Fun"

Requested by: Nyukayan195

--------

"Shoot shoot shoot I'm Late!!" I yelled rushing down the halls. Great late on the first day. Then to make my day perfect I bumped into someone. "I'm So Sorry. I'm late to class I wasn't looking were I was going." I looked up to find the most handsome boy ever, He was wearing a black cloak and had a cat puppet. "Uh excuss me I can help you get to class, I was headed there anyway also." He replied. "I'm Nekozawa." "I'm (Full name)."

---And thus our friendship began. It wasn't long until I found out we had a common interest. Black Magic. And then I joined the black magic club.---

---4 Months---

"Hey Nekozawa!" I called to him in the halls. I saw him talking to Tamaki he saw me and blushed then said goodbye to Tamaki. >////

You can probably guess by now I have a crush on him. How could I not he likes black magic, hes cute, great personality.

"Hey (Name)." said Nekozawa. "Can I talk to you?" he asked. "Sure!" We walked into an empty classroom and Nekozawa took off his wig and showed me his real look. Wow.

"This is the real me and I wanted to know do you accept me enough to go on a date?" he asked. "N-Nekozawa I already accepted you and if you want to go on a date in your wig I would be perfectly fine with that.

Before I knew it I felt a pressure on my lips. It took me a moment to realize Nekozawa. Was. Kissing. Me!!! I kissed back almost imediantly. It was a shy inocent kiss.

After, we walked to our next class together holding hands.