Mori "Old Friends"

I wrote up this for myself cause Mori is my fav character <3

-----------

"I wonder if this is the right room?" I mumbled to myself. Once I opened to door I found myself choking on rose petals? "Welcome~"

"Uh sorry I was looking for the music room. I better go." I quickly said not wanting to be there any longer but those damn shady twins that played a prank on my brother's teacher are preventing me from leaving.

"Hey-Hey Takashi isn't that the new student in our class." asked a small boy. "Yes.... Rose Kirkland, parents dead, 5 brothers, four older and one younger, takes Kendo classes with Mori, family owns a famous medical clinic-hand covers Kyoya's mouth-" "I'd rather not have my personal life spread now can anyone tell me why I'm not aloud to leave?" I asked irritated.

"Well princess why would you want to leave we haven't even introduced ourselves yet." said Blondie. "Yeah yeah whatever blondie." I said "Blondie? TT-TT." said the Blonde one and he curled up in a corner growing mushrooms?

"Hahhaa she got you boss. We like you already." said the Twins. "I'm Hikaru-" "I'm Kaoru-" "And we are the HITACHIIN TWINS!" "Uh... Hi?" I said not really knowing what to say.

"I'm Haruhi Fujioka and don't worry this is normal." said the Girl... Boy. No Girl?? "Uh are you a-" "Girl? Yes." she replied. "Oh good I thought I was blind for a second."

"I'm Kyoya Ootori Miss Rose." replied the glasses guy. "Hiyah!" replied the little boy as he tugged on my dress. "I'm Hunni and you already know Mori from Kendo classes. We're in your class." Mori nodded to me with a small smile and I smiled back. You see I've had this crush on him for a while. Every since I started Kendo.

"And I princess am the Host Clubs prince Tamaki Suoh" replied Blondie.

"Alright it was nice meeting you and seeing Mori again-I nodded in his direction- but now -looks at watch- I'm late for class so excuse me while I try to find the actual Music Room." I said and with that I left.

--With the Host Club--

"Hey Takashi what is she like in Kendo?" asked Hunny. "She's good." he replied with a hint of pink to his cheeks and then they left to go to class.

The ones left in the room where Tamaki, the Twins, and Haruhi. "Hey boss did you see the way Mori and Rose looked at each other?" asked Kaoru. "Yeah the both blushed." said Haruhi.

"Guys we now have an operation. Operation "Get Mori and Rose together!!" said Tamaki "ALRIGHT!!" cheered the Twins.

---Few Months of school later--

"Hey Rose-chan will you come with Takashi and I to the Host Club?' asked Hunny. I was going to say no but he gave me the most adorable face that I couldn't say no. "Alright."

---Host Club--

" Oh Hunny I made you cake.' Replied one of his guest. "yay~" cheered Hunny.

I sorta zoned out but snapped out of it when I realized Mori and I were the only two in the room. "Where did everyone go?" I asked Mori. "They went to the garden." he replied "Oh."

"R-Rose can I confess something?" He asked. Wow he's talking more Yay! "I've well had this huge crush on you for the longest time and I thought it wou.d go away, but seeing you more and more jist made it grow. I love you Rose." He said. Thats the most I've ever heard him say. "Rose?"

"I love you too. Every since I met you I couldn't help it." Mori leaned in a gave me a soft and shy kiss. We heard cheering and saw all the guest and the host club. Surprisingly the guest were okay with it.

And we are still going strong after high school. <3