Kyoya "The Host Club Article"

Someone requested Kyoya but this is not it. This is one I've been working on for a day now. Enjoy

---------------

"why yes princess-" said Tamaki but stopped short noticing a new guest.

She shyly poked her head through the door.She had long brown hair, blue eyes that were hidden behind glasses.

"E-excuse me is there a Kyoya here." She replied in the most innocent voice ever.

"May I help you Miss?" Said Kyoya.

"w-well I'm Misaki and I work for the newspaper. My assignment is to write about something popular at Ouran and I wanted to ask if I could write about the host club?"

"hmm this WOUlD be good for getting more business." Said Kyoya. "why princess of course you can." said Tamaki.

"Really!? thank you so much!" Cheered Misaki.

---And so it began Misaki learned a lot about the club and spent a day at each of the hosts tables. Today was Kyoya's---

"May I ask what you have written about us so far?" asked Kyoya. "Oh of course. Well I talked about how each host is different and the different acts and themes." explained Misaki.

"Interesting.... ." he muttered.

Kyoya's POV

'She very unique.....? What is this feeling when I'm around her all I want to do is to be near her. To hold her. Kiss her- NOOONONONO its not....love? Right?

---The Day the Article comes out---- Normal POV----

"Guys its here!!" yelled Hikaru handing Tamaki the newspaper.

"It says "Ouran High School's Host Club What exactly is it?"

In an abandon Music room 3 a group of students from different classes join together to make a club. In this club there are different tables with each host, they each have a different title the first is the Normal type with Haruhi. He's a very calm person but if you ever want someone easy to talk to go to Haruhi. Haruhi has a sad story so she can relate to anyone who may be the same, he's aslo very understanding.

Next is the Brotherly Love act with Hikaru and Kaoru. Now I have to admit when I first met them they were kind of creepy but as I got to know them and there personality I can say there funny and just adorable together.

Then there is The boy loita and stoic type with Hunni and Mori, cousins and friends. Lets start with Hunni. The cute and adorable yet older student in the club. He loves cake and bunnies usually he is seem with his bunny Usa-chan and his cousin Mori. Now Mori doesn't say a lot, but you can always tell he cares for Hunni and his friends.

Next is the Prince type with Tamaki he is there so called "Leader" Tamaki is an over dramic person -tamaki goes in emo corner- But -Tamaki perks up- you can always ask him for advice or talk with him about anything. He's always there to help no matter what.

And last we have the Cool type with Kyoya. He is your basic no it all -Kyoya glares at the paper- but getting to know him more and more I realized he is really smart and cares for Tamaki even when he doesn't realize it. I guess you can say Kyoya and I have something in common. We both care for our best friend.

When I first enter the Host Club I thought "How these guys are flirts getting girls hopes up" but now that I've spent time with them I think "These are the best friends anyone could ever have, including me. There alwas making people smile even on bad days and are always willing to help." Thanks for reading

--Written by Class 2A student Misaki Hitsumi.

"Wow." whispered Haruhi. "Yeah." said the twins. "Takashi she wants to be friends with us?" asked Hunni. Mori nodded. Kyoya finally understood how he felt and ran out the door to find her. Once he stopped her in the garden he yelled out to her "Misaki!" She jumped and turned towards Kyoya but stopped when she felt his lips on hers. He pulled away and said "I love you." She smiled and said "I love you too."

--Later on after graduation--

Misaki and Kyoya were in the year book as cutest couple and smartest pairing. They got married right out of high school and are very happy <3