Chapter 1

His right arm extended punching the guy in the jaw, his head turning to the side whilst taking another blow to the other side.

I watched intently and after a few minutes of even more fighting I saw the match come to an end.

"And the winner is Grant Andrews" I looked at Grant's smug face seeing he won and then looked at Jason's, anger consuming his face seeing he lost, again.

"Why the fuck does he keep losing, fucking asshole" Millie said through clenched teeth kicking the railing.

"I heard his sister got raped and ever since then he hasn't been thinking straight, or that his girlfriend cheated on him with his sister" Finn butted in.

"They're both probably a bunch of bullshit statements" Millie said as we headed towards the back.

As we approached there was a guy who stood in the way adjusting his good, I stated at his beauty whilst Millie walked up to him and kissed him.

Millie has a boyfriend?

"Kyle this is Belle and Finn, Finn, Belle,  this is Kyle, and were dating" Millie half squealed.

"Thanks for telling me sooner" I said blankly.

Millie's motto has always been "we keep no secrets from each other, your like my second half" hypocrite.

"Well guys I guess you can come in" Kyle said leading us to the backstage area.

There were guys scattered around getting medical attention due to how bad they were hurt, blood filled the air making me feel sick, the sight and smell making my stomach turn, this is disgusting.

"Well here's Jason's room, you can go right in" Kyle said, I stood behind Millie and Finn not knowing why we would even go to his room not knowing who he is.

Millie was first to enter the room and gave Jason a hug, "you still did really well, don't worry you'll be what you were soon" Millie reassured.

"So Jason this is Finn Rogers and Belle Brooke's" Millie said pointing towards us both so he could tell who was hi as though our names didn't provide enough help.

"Brookes as in Brad Brookes daughter?" He asked glaring towards me, how does he know my dad?

"Yeah, the one and only" I shuffled awkwardly smiling not knowing what to say or do.

"Get the fuck out of here, if I see you here again I'll kill you" he stormed up to me pushing me towards the door frame, my head hit the wall and was throbbing like crazy.

"What the fucks wrong with you?" I asked my voice hoarse and trying to hold back tears.

"You and your pathetic family is what's wrong you whore, now get the fuck out, James escort the escort out please" and with that I was dragged away looking into the eyes of Millie who did nothing, not even go after me.

○●○●○●○●○●○

Most these chapters are written at 12:00am- 2:30am so they are bad and that's when i stress about my life to myself making myself have anxiety attacks so sorry if the chapters are boring and bad 😕

Do you like long it short chapters?
I like them short to a limit

If anyone cares in listening to Justin bieber ft Halsey- The feeling.

Great song by the way, I recommend listening to it!!