I See You... ;)

Prologue - The Acceptance

I guess you could say it started on the plane.

We were on our way back from touring and performing live events in Europe... 

I took the window seat, not really caring who would sit next to me. 

That is until Randy Orton decided to fill the empty seat beside me...

Not wanting to start any problems, I tried hiding my disappointment by giving him a neutral look of acknowledgement when he sat down. He returned the look and I immediately turned away. To keep myself distracted, I opened my purse and took out my iPod, plugging the earphones into my ear. As I searched for a song to play, his arm bumbed mine. I glanced up, annoyed and he said "Sorry."

(Ha, where have I heard that before?)

I exhaled slowly as Kesha's "Your Love is My Drug" blasted (pleasantly) into my ears. 

Just ignore him, Kelly, I told myself as I looked out the window. What would he have to say to you, anyways? 

I guess I spoke too soon.

"Europe was pretty great," he said to me. Okay, so the volume wasn't loud enough. I was about to turn it up when I stopped myself -- I'm just not the mean type.

"Yeah... great."

"This girl fan was like, 'hey look, it's Randy Orton, Oh my God, get the camera' and guess what she had right in her hand?"

I knew this wasn't gonna work, so I just pulled the earphones off and turned off my iPod. If he wanted to talk to me now (all of a sudden) all casual like nothing ever happened (which it did) then I could play that game too.

"I took a picture with this guy and he said, 'kelly you're so beautiful, Randy Orton's a jerk for saying what he said on that radio interview. Can I have your autograph?"

Then I looked out the window in silence... Randy sighed. "Kelly.. I thought we could just forget about that. I already apologized."

"Yeah, you can just forget about it, but me and the 3,000,000 people that heard it probably won't for a long time."

"Okay, but I can't take back that interview now can I? So what do you want me to do...?"

"Just leave me alone. I don't want to talk about it."

"You're the one who brought it up."

"And you apologized on Twitter? What if I hadn't seen it, huh? You'd just sit there and wait for me to find out, like three years later and then forgive you?"

He looked me in the eyes. "Kelly.. It was stupid, alright? I got way too caught up in that interview... the attention went to my head and I said things about you that I shouldn't have said... I know it's gonna be a while before you actually accept my apology, but I just tried chainging the subject by talking to you about something else. You know I didn't mean to hurt your feeelings or make fun of you... I like you Kelly. And I meant it when I said that dating a few guys we work with doesn't make you a bad person."

....... 

I looked down at my fingers.... thinking about whether to accept his apology or not.. I mean, it seemed sincere... but was it?

.... 

Before I could respond, someone tapped on his shoulder, getting his attention. 

When he turned back around, he told me what John Morrison had said about a fan trying to lick him or something. This got me laughing with the two of them... And sooner or later, Randy and I were having our own conversations. He listened to every word I said and was being really nice.

I think that was when I started noticing his smile.. and his eyes.. 

During the last couple hours or so, I was feeling pretty tired. So I just looked out the window until I fell asleep...

......

I had no idea that my head was on his shoulder until I woke up.