Chapter 15

-Kim POV-

"Ready to go?" Hayes walked in as I was eating cereal in our kitchen. He turned to find my mom sitting opposite me. "Wassup Han."

"Hey Hayes." Mom smiled. My dad was at work with Johnson.

"You're early." I groaned. "I haven't even had a shower."

"Is that where the smell is coming from?" He made a face then stole my cereal.

I punched his arm. "I hate you for that."

"You love me." He chuckled and finished up my cereal as I got to making us coffee.

"Where are you two going?" Mom asked with a smile.

"I'm teaching Kim how to dance." Hayes said. "Before the wedding."

"Good, I think she needs it." Hannah and Hayes snickered together.

"Mom! You're supposed to back me up here."

Mom held up her hands and walked out of the kitchen still laughing. I was making coffee when I felt Hayes behind me, his chin resting on my shoulder as he bent down.

"You're beautiful." Hayes whispered. "So so beautiful."

I blushed. "I haven't showered."

"I know." Hayes chuckled and slid his arms around me. "I think I like your hair like this, all messy and laid back."

I laughed. "Its a work of art, it takes an entire night to come up with this."

"Oh I believe you." He laughed.

His arms still around me, I felt his lips brush against my neck. "My mom could walk in."

"Maybe I'm tired of hiding how I feel about you." Hayes mumbled. "I don't know if I can keep this in."

"You have to." I said. "I'm sorry, Hayes."

He pulled away and sat down at the counter again. I don't know if he was angry or hurt but he didn't say much. So i dashed up to shower while he played with Milkshake and had some coffee.

I showered quickly and washed my hair, leaving it wavy today. I then got out and went to change. I pulled on white denim shorts and a black Adidas oversized shirt then pulled on my Adidas kicks too.

I tousled my hair then jogged downstairs to find Hayes and my mom talking. I hope he wouldn't say anything about us - whatever our relationship is anyways.

"Ready?" Hayes looked at me up and down, holding back a smirk because my mom was there.

"Yip." I said and kissed my moms cheek. "I'll be home in time for dinner."

"Have fun." Mom said as we walked out to Hayes car.

"So where do you wanna do this?" I asked Hayes and we got in.

"Theres this dance studio where I used to practice at." He informed me. "Nobody uses it anymore though."

"Fun." I said excitedly.

So Hayes drove us down to this studio which looked pretty sad and empty. I wonder why nobody uses it.

"This is gonna be good." Hayes said as he parked along the road, getting out. I got out and skipped towards the door - almost tripping.

Hayes chuckled. "Oh this is gonna take a while though."

"Whatever." I said playing it cool.

The studio was pretty nice inside, it was clean with huge mirrors lining the walls all around. There was a music booth where you could play your tracks.