Chapter Two

The boy sits up completely and stares at me and then my Father. My father talks to him " Well my young good man you are in the James estate." My father states calmly.

The boy nods and stands. He stretches and then runs for it. I frown and run after him. He looks back at me horrified. I want to say well hey at least Valentina isn't chasing you then she'd make you into her personal game. I'm not even running full speed, I kick my speed up a notch and before he knows hit he's crashed into me.

 I laugh as he shakes his head. I want to explain that I am a full vampire and that the new ones can't run that fast because they still have their human blood. But I can't cause he goes to run the other way when I grab his elbow.

 " Where you going?" I say to him.

 His new colored eyes are filled with fear. I keep my fangs away not wanting to frighten him even more. Jeez if Valentina would've caught him she would've made him squeal for her. She's such a dirty bitch.

He swallows hard " W-w-what are y-you going to do w-w-with m-me?" He stutters the whole time.

 I shrug and drag him back to my Father who is patiently waiting this time standing arms crossed over his chest and leaning against a chair. The guy's eyes are crazed, and there darting all over the room. I sigh and bring him closer to my Father.

My father reaches out to shake the boys hand and he backs away. My father sighs and grabs the young boys shoulder. The boy trys to escape but my father is to strong for him. My father reaches for his neck, the boy you can tell is resisting the urge to punch my father and run again.

 My father is only looking at the bite mark Cyrus made. Father runs his fingers over it and then moves them to the boys jaw. Father pulls his jaw down forcing him to open his mouth. The young boy does so and reveals his canine teeth to be turned into razor sharp fangs.

 I'm still holding the young boy's elbow when my Father backs off, the young boy sighs in relief.

"I'll have to go to the board to see what they think about this until then he will stay here. And since you saved him he will be your responsibility." My father announces.

I give my father the most annoyed look and he just glares at me before walking off to go some where. " W-what I-I have t-to stay here?" The boy asks.