Chapter 4

Mark's POV

My driver stops the car as he pulls up to Joleson enterprises. The empire of the one and only man I call my enemy. I hate him with every fibre in my being. He's like a piece of trash that I want to crumple up in my fist and discard of. As my mind thinks over the fact of how much I utterly loathe Brandon Joleson, my hand rakes my hair back out of my face. Out of the corner of my eye, I don't realize the beauty standing beside me in the elevator. I turn to look at her, getting a better look.

She's beautiful. Long dark hair, slender hourglass figure.

"My my my are you ever stunning," I say, getting her attention.

My eyes trail over her, looking her up and down and I smirk, knowing she caught onto me.

"Thank you." She replies, blushing. Cute.

"Call me Mark." Smiling, as I introduce myself.

"Josie." Her graceful lips form a smile as she shakes my hand.

"Are you busy on Friday night?" Hopefully, she will agree to go out with me, she's a sight for sore eyes.

"No I'm not actually." Josie replies, she looks shocked that she was asked such a question.

"Alright then, I'm taking you out on a date on Friday night, I'll pick you up at 8, give your number sweetheart." I hand her my phone and watch as she types in her number before handing it back to me.

Yes, score.

The elevator dings, ugh time to deal with the enemy.

"See ya, sweetheart." Bidding goodbye as I step out of the elevator to my dreaded destination.