Chapter 16

Brandon's POV

I am holding onto a squirming Josie. I bring her over to where my car is parked and inject a needle into her arm. She settles down immediately and passes out. I put her in the passenger seat and get into the drivers seat. I start the engine and drive to the airport.
I can't wait for a night with Josie!

An hour later, I pull into the airport parking lot and I have two of my men load a passed out Josie onto my jet.
They lay her on the bed in the bedroom of my jet and I sit down on one of the seats and have a sandwich.
After I'm done, I join Josie on the bed.
I slowly drift off to sleep.

A couple hours later, I wake up to something shaking me. I quickly jolt awake and find Josie staring at me.
"What the - am I doing on your private yet?!" Josie exclaims. She looks so hot when she is angry. I roll over and lay on top of her, trapping her. She squirms but I grasp her and I am about to kiss her when there is a knock at the door. I get off her instantly and go to open the door.
"Mr. And Mrs. Joleson, we have arrived at your destination." The stuartus announces.
Josie is about to argue about not being "Mrs. Joleson", but I stop her, since she soon will be Mrs. Joleson. I close the door and lock it.
I walk towards her and she backs herself to the wall. I pin her against the wall and kiss her sweet lips, savoring their lovely taste of chocolate. I can't wait to marry her and have a future with her! She's so perfect, she always was, ever since I met her. I was always jealous of other guys in junior high and high school when they would receive her attention and I wouldn't, I've  always wanted to be protective and possessive over a girl, they're so cute when they react. I love her! I can't wait to see Mark's face when we get back from our little romantic getaway and she tells him that we're engaged!
That's gonna be a one-of-a-kind moment.

She tries to back away from our kiss but I will have none of it. I put my hands on her waist and caress her side.
I am about to kiss her neck, when she pushes me away and goes to the door but it's locked.

"Brandon open the damn door!" She says frustratedly.
"Not until I get a kiss." I tease her and I tap my pointer finger on my bottom lip.
"Your not getting a kiss! I'm dating someone and I'm not a cheater!" I raises her eyebrows at me.
My body tenses at her statement. I hate the fact that she is with Mark. He frickin had to get her before me!
"Josie I hate that your with him, he's not good for you. I've known Mark for a long time and he is bad news, he's just trying to suck you in to get what he wants." I explain frustratedly.
"Well I'm sorry Brandon, well actually I'm not sorry. I'm dating someone, you had your chance once and you blew it! That's not my fault! Mark is very important to me and I'm not changing my mind because you make some proclamation up about him!" She says angrily.

I wanna grab her and wrap her in my arms but now is not the time. I open the door and we grab our luggage and get out.

"Where are we and why are we here?" Josie questions sounding annoyed.

"We are in Hawaii and I'm not telling you the reason." I respond, teasingly but serious at the same time.

"Brandon, if this is some kind of romantic getaway- I'm not having any of it. And also I am going to miss my date with Mark this evening!" She huffs.

"You will find out what we are here for soon enough." I smirk.