Chapter 45

Brandon's POV

I read the note and it pissed me off to no end. He's going to blackmail her into his evil ways but she's mine now. I regret having chosen Emma over my friendship with Josie. Mark likely wouldn't hate me as much to this day if I hadn't stolen Emma from him.

I mean why we were in high school and I was living those three years to the fullest. Emma was so attractive and I couldn't resist, but after seeing Josie after all these years again it made me want her so bad. Mark was a nerd and shy in high school so Emma played him and our friendship ended so his three years sucked but at the time I didn't care, being popular and getting with girls was all I cared about.

When Josie came into my office after the flowers arrived, the lust in my body became unbearable. I backed her against the wall, trapped her with my hands on each side of her head and smashed my lips on hers. My hand traveled down to her butt squeezing it, she didn't respond until I stuck my tongue in her mouth. She moaned in pleasure and I groaned into her mouth. God shes hot.

I pulled away, leaving her flustered and blushing, exactly what I wanted. She leaves and I see her going to talk to Zak, of course he can never leave her alone, he always talks to my girl. He's trying to get into her pants and I don't like it.

I decide to go back to work just as there's a knock at my door.

I look up to find one of one security guards.

"How may I help you?" I ask sternly.

"Mark is here sir." That makes my blood boil.

The elevator suddenly dings and I stand up to find Mark coming out of the elevator.

"Josie baby." He walks over to her.

"MARK DONT YOU FUCKING TOUCH HER." I seethe through gritted teeth.

"Watcha gonna do Brandon? Taught me? You already took my girl in the past." He looks like he wants to rip my head off.

I bring my first back and collide it into his face.

"FUCK." He says angrily.

"Josie your mine baby remember that." He smirks at her. Oh is he ever out of his mind.

"Security." I order angrily. Two security guards come and grab one off his arms and drag him away.

"This isn't over, I'll get her back if it's the last thing I do, especially if she has my kid." Mark finalizes before the doors close on the elevator close.

Kid? Is she pregnant with his baby?

"Josie into my office RIGHT NOW." I order.

She walks into my office calm and collected and I close the door and lock it.

"Yes sir?" She asks.

"Brandon." I clarify.

"Yes Brandon?" She says.

"Better."

"ARE YOU PREGNANT?" I yell. She flinches back clearly nervous.

"Are you?" I ask after a minute with no answer.

"No I'm not." She looks at me with all seriousness.

"But you slept with him?" I can feel my heart clenching in my chest.

"Not exactly." She mutters.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I ask angrily.

"He r-raped me." She whispers.

"He WHAT?" I seethe. Oh he's a dead man now.

"Oh FUCK I'm going to give him payback."

"I'm going to court about it soon, I filed a report." Josie adds.

"I'll go with you." I say before giving her a chance.

"I'll be okay." She counters.

"You don't have a choice." I smirk.