Chapter 1 - Pilot

"Pew pew pew!" I play with my buzz lightyear toy, letting him fly across the room.

"Harry! Come downstairs honey. Your dinner is going to get cold." My mommy calls from downstairs. I run down as fast as my little feet could carry me. With every step I take, I trip. I managed to make it downstairs and sit next to my big sister, Gemma. "Hi Harry!" She smiles and gives me a hug.

"Aw! Honey, aren't they cute?" My daddy tells my mommy. "Harry, Gemma, smile!" We both look up at our mom as she takes our picture. I do the biggest smile I could. "Aren't we just a big, happy, loving, amazing, wonderful family?" My daddy turns and tells my mom. My mom nods and smiles.

"Harry, honey." I look up at my mom who has a sad look on her face. "We're not going to keep you anymore. Someone is going to take you and take you away. You won't be living with us anymore. Tell your sister and father goodbye."

"What? Why?" I put and shake my head. "Because Harry, they only want me and there's just no room for another kid." Gemma gave me an evil face.

"B..but, mommy! I love you and daddy and gemmy! P..p..please! I...I'm a good b..boy! I do all m..my chores! I learned how to read and I j...just learned how to tie my sh..shoes!"

But it was too late. My mom went to the front door where a man who looked scary, took my hand and led me out the door. I had water coming out my eyes. I reached my hand out for mommy, but she didn't come. I screamed her name, but they were too busy talking to Gemma. "Mommy! Mommy! Wait! I want to show you that I could tie my shoes! Daddy? Daddy!" But it was too late. I was already in the car and the scary man drove off. "Mommy? Mommy?"
~

~~~~

"Harry? Harry? Are you alright son?" A deep voice asks. I could see the harsh lighting through my eyelids. "Harry, wake up. You have to catch the car so they could take you. Harry, you can't be late!" The man who I now recognize as Max, wakes me up. He shakes me lightly on the shoulder trying to wake me. "Harry, come on now." I groan at him to leave me alone. I shift to the other side so I'm not looking at him.

"That's too bad. Michael was really wanting to meet you." Michael? Who was that again? Oh, my idol.

"I'm up, I'm up." Today was the day that I have to leave. Training really had me sore yesterday. Ben, our trainer, had kicked me so many times in my legs that I was sure they were done with me and would fall off.

I sit up fully on my bed and rub my eyes. "What were you dreaming about, son?" I look up at Max who now has a concerned look on his face.

"N..nothing," I simply say, shrugging because it was no big deal.

"If you don't want to do this mission, its fine. I could have James do it," he shrugs and looks down at me.

"No, its fine. I could do it." Its not the first time that I've had this type of dream. That reminds me, Valerie and James. I have to tell them goodbye before I leave.

"Now, start packing your things. It's going to be a long drive son. Before you're at the house you're going to go shopping for regular clothes and not wear endless clothing of your...uniform." I groan at his words. I'm not ready to go to the real world.

He shuts the door to my room to leave me alone and pack. I can't help but feel excited and guilty at the same time. Excited because, I'm finally going to get to meet Michael. I can't wait to finally meet him after years and years of talking about him.

Guilty because, I'll be leaving where it all started. I'll be leaving Max, James, Valerie. I'll be leaving my trainer, who could have a good kick. Because of him and Max, I've gotten this far. Then because of James I could talk to him about things I can't with Valerie. James was my brother and I know I won't find anyone like him.