Over Again

Louis POV.

I rolled my suitcase across the oak floors towards the room that had been left for me and Harry. As I entered the dimly lit room I rested the luggage on the bed and opened it slowly. I sifted through the various articles of clothing before deciding to just sleep in my boxers. I slowly peeled the white t shirt off of my sweaty, tanned skin. As my arms were stretched upwards lifting the shirt over my head the fan that was placed in the corner caused a gust of air to brush against my nipples causing them to harden, I rubbed them to soften them up and threw my shirt into the hamper that lay at the end of the bed. My fingers unbuckled the snap holding my jeans to my thighs and I slid my legs out of the jeans one leg at a time. The air was frigid and I quickened my pace as I removed my feet from my socks and placed them in the hamper along with my jeans.  I walked over to the light switch and flicked it downward, causing the room to be engulfed in darkness. I turned around and was about to walk towards the bed when I heard quiet whispering coming from the foyer. It was followed up by a loud gasp and some grunts.  I tip toed through the kitchen, being sure to  avoid any loose planks that could creek. I found a spot leaned against the wall next to the arch leading into the foyer. I poked my head around the corner slightly to see what was going on. Harry had his arms wrapped around Niall and was slowly rubbing the irish boys back. Niall was sobbing into Harry's shoulder, a twinge of jealousy rose in me as I watched Harry and Niall's closeness. "How can I tell him I love him, he'll hate me, he'll be disgusted and never want to see me again?" Niall said, tears beginning to stream down his face again. My heart ached, I wanted nothing more than to rush over there and take him into my arms. My mind raced with different situations that could play out if I chose to rush over and sweep him off his feet. Suddenly I tip toed back towards mine and Harry's room and turned the kitchen light on. Harry's head jerked towards the sudden change in their environment. I watched as Harry put his lips to Niall's ear and whispered something to him. Niall turned to face me but wouldn't make eye contact. "I pretended that I had just walked in and was trying to get a cup of water. "Oh.. hey guys, am I witnessing a secret romance?" I asked with a smirk on my face as I opened the cupboard and grabbed a clear glass. I walked over to the fridge and put it under the dispenser. Harry rolled his eyes and replied with an irritated tone. "No, Niall here was just telling me about some problems he was having, nothing to worry about, I'll see you in the room." Harry said as he left me and Niall in the kitchen alone. As soon as I heard the door close behind Harry I dumped the water into the sink and placed the glass in the dishwasher. I walked over to Niall who was now resting his head in his arms as he sobbed, tears slowly dropping onto the table.  I sat in the chair next to him and reached my hand out, they slid into his hair and danced down the back of his neck landing on his back. When my hands first touched him he flinched and looked up. "Wha-what are you doing Lou" Niall inquired hesitantly. I looked into his beautiful blue eyes and used my fingers to wipe away the trail of tears. "I'm being here for my loved ones, I care about you my little leprechaun. I hate seeing you like this... what's wrong love?" I said this carefully not wanting to reveal the truth behind my love for him. Our eyes have yet to disconnect and I could feel the air thickening. I rose quickly and started to walk towards mine and Harry's room when my wrist was yanked backwards and I came face to face with the younger Irish lad. He looked into my eyes and told me exactly what I wanted, exactly what I feared.. 

Niall POV. 

"Louis... I- I think I um, I think I um might have fallen for you. I like you more than just my bandmate." I told Louis as I was looking into his magnificent blue orbs. As soon as the words came out of my mouth  saw the terror flash across his face and I started to panic. What have I done!! I stood up quickly causing my chair to fall backwards onto the floor. I looked at Louis who hasn't moved an inch since I confessed that I fancied him. Tears started streaming down my face once more, I turned to run to my room. I made it up the stairs when suddenly Liam appeared in front of me, he must have heard the chair fall. He grabbed my arm to halt me. "Ni.  What's wrong?: Liam asked with a panicked look on his face. "He hates me!" I shouted before jerking free and running into my room. Liam shouted after me but I had already latched my door when he started talking. "Who hates you Ni.." He paused and awaited a response but after not receiving one he tried the door handle. "Niall, open up!" He pleaded. I still constrained myself from responding. I heard his footsteps as he walked down the stairs quickly after waiting by the door for about 5 min. I walked over to the bed laid down with my back to the door. I wrapped myself in my blanket and thought about what I had done. I had completely ruined any chance of getting over the kiss at the stadium now, I had told Louis that I fancied him. I thought about how he must be disgusted by me, thinking about how he'd tell the world that Niall James Horan had fallen in love with his fellow bandmate..  My career, my life, everything I had spent all of these years working for have now been destroyed. My life was over. I started to cry, tears gushing out of my eyes and falling onto my pillow. I fell asleep after a few minutes of crying and for the first time since the kiss I actually accomplished to fall asleep without Louis dreams or giving somebody a bloody nose. 

Liam POV. 

Niall wasn't letting me in so I walked downstairs to see who he was running from. When I reached the kitchen I was surprised to find Louis sitting at the dining table, face in his hands, sobbing. I placed a chair next to his and put my arm around him, he looked up and had a confused look on his face, "Wh-What are you doing up?" he questioned. I responded as he wrapped his arms around my waist and put his head on my chest. "I heard a loud bang and thought I'd come see what it was." He was wearing nothing but his boxers and I placed my hand on his thigh. I used my other hand to wipe the tears from his eyes. "What's wrong with Ni?" I inquired " He just ran up the stairs wailing and wouldn't let me in to see what was wrong. At the mention of Niall, Louis' tears started to flow faster and his nose was starting to run from all the crying. I leaned forward slightly and snatched a napkin form the proper holder. I wiped the snot from under his nose and kissed his temple. Whatever was going on with Niall obviously involved Louis, but why would they both be crying? Louis fell asleep after 15 minutes of continuous sobbing. I gently moved myself out from under him and slid my arm under the his knees.  He instinctively wrapped his arms around my neck and I carried the older boy towards his and Harry's room. I kicked the door a few times to rouse Harry and he came running to the door. Harry instantly became worried for his best friends will being and asked if everything was okay. "What's wrong! Is he okay!!?" He asked urgently. "He's fine Harry, he just fell asleep  when he was crying  out there in the kitchen. " Harry's face went from worry to shock in an instant. "Lou was crying?!" I responded quickly, "He's fine now, best we let him get some rest, you as well, We'll talk to him in the morning, Niall as well, he ran upstairs crying moments before I found Lou." I exited the room and shut the door behind me. I entered the kitchen and tidied the place up a bit before heading back to my room and climbing in bed.

Harry POV.

Louis was lying on the bed after Liam left and I was left to care for him. I could see the dried tears on his cheeks so I wiped them off with me thumb. I climbed into the bed and Louis moved in closer, snuggling his head into my shoulder. He moved his leg so that it wrapped over my left leg and wrapped his arm around my chest. I moved my hand through his hair slowly and he moaned slightly and his breathing returned to normal. What had happened after I had left him and Niall alone in the kitchen to talk. Whatever had occurred was surely not what i had thought would happen. I couldn't help but feel slightly guilty because it was I who had left them alone. After what Niall had told me about him and Louis in the dressing room after the concert it was foolish of me to leave them alone. Niall trusted me, I told him that it would all work out and nothing bad would happen. But here we are only an hour after I had told him that and he was crying again. I felt like I should go check on him but decided against it because he should get some sleep. Nothing that happened couldn't be resolved in the morning. I continued to run my hand through Louis' hair until I fell asleep.

Louis POV.

When I woke up I was back in my room and my head was resting on Harry's shoulder. How had I gotten here, and I why was my leg wrapped over Harry's and my arm wrapped around his chest. I slowly pried myself off of  Harry and climbed out of the bed. I crossed the room and grabbed some basketball shorts from my suitcase. I slid my feet through the corresponding holes in the shorts and slid them up until the elastic band fit to my waist. My eyes travelled to Harry who was now snuggling with my pillow before I exited the room quietly. I skipped making any coffee or tea and walked straight for the staircase at the opposite end of the house. When I reached the top of the stairs I turned left towards Niall's room. Zayn walked out of his room as I made a b line towards Niall's. "Morning Lou." he said drowsily, he wasn't much of the morning type. "Morning Zaynie." I said in response. I reached Niall's door and knocked several times until he opened the door still rubbing his eyes. "Oh-uhm, Lou, Wha-." I interrupted him by slamming my lips into his. I pushed him back into his room and locked the door behind us. "I love you Niall James Horan" I whispered in his ear as I pushed him up against the wall.

SCHEDULE!!! :

I will be uploading a chapter on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday. Every Friday I will be uploading an extra long chapter of one of my series. I have an upcoming Larry Stylinson Series planned. If I am feeling up to it on the weekends I will be uploading another chapter on Saturday or Sunday.  For the most part the Friday Special Chapter will be even bigger than this chapter. Please follow me and leave a small review in the comments so I can adjust things for future uploads. Take Care! Love You All!