Without You

I got so scared, I thought no one could save me

You came along scooped me up like a baby

Every now and then, the stars align

Boy and boy meet by the great design

Could it be that you and me are the lucky ones

Everybody told me love was blind

Then I saw your face and you blew my mind

Finally, you and me are the lucky ones this time

Feels like, feels like, you know, it feels like

Falling in love for the first time

For the first time

THATS RIGHT! SECOND UPDATE IN THE SAME DAY!!<33

Niall POV.

        I returned to the hospital suite with the doctor and he quickly began to examine Louis. "So he woke up and said your name before rolling over and passing out again?" He asked quizzically and I confirmed his statement. "Yes, he said my name and then just slipped away again." The doctor nodded his head and continued his examination. The gruff, older man exited the room for a moment before returning with a nurse carrying a syringe. The nurse punctured the skin on Louis' arm swiftly and introduced whatever was in the syringe to his bloodstream. After a few minutes had passed Louis' once motionless body began to stir. Tears began to escape my eyes as he opened his eyes and blinked a few times, trying to adjust to the brightness of the hospital suite. "Louis." I said, crying uncontrollably. I walked over to the side of the bed and sat down. Taking Louis' hand into mine, attempting to comfort him.

        "Niall?" He said and I squeezed his hand, "Am I Niall?" Those three words pierced my heart, causing more uncontrollable cries to escape my mouth.  "No, you're Louis babe." I buried my face into his chest, gripping his hospital gown under my fists. "Who are you?" Yet again, three simple words killed me inside. My throat clenched up and my tears were soaking into his gown. "Are you okay? Why are you crying?" I couldn't muster the words to answer and I felt a pair of hands on my shoulders attempting to lift me off of Louis. "Get off of me! Leave me alone!" I screamed as I turned around to see who the hell was trying to pry me away from my boyfriend. Lottie jumped in fright as her hand shot to her mouth in surprise. Tears began to form in the corner of her eyes while face turned red. "I'm sorry Lott." I said as I stood up and pulled her into my arms. Tears still streaming from my face. "Is he okay?" she asked me, burying her face into my chest. "He doesn't remember who I am. He doesn't remember who he is."

        Lottie continued crying into my chest before I recommended she go talk to Lou to see if he remembered her or if she struck any memories. She unlocked her arms from around me and walked over to Louis' side, "Hey Lou?" She stated questioningly. He looked at her with a furrowed brow. "Oh. That's me isn't it." She turned and looked at me, I nodded my head. "Do you know who I am Lou?" He closed his eyes like he was thinking hard but when he opened them up he looked sorry. "No, I'm sorry. I don't know who any of you are." The doctor returned as he was saying this and sighed. "I was hoping this wouldn't happen." I looked at the doctor, tears still rolling down my cheeks slowly. "Is there anything you can do doctor? Anything?" I pleaded helplessly and the doctor  placed an arm on my shoulder. "I'm sorry Niall, but the only thing we can do is wait and try to use things to trigger memories or pieces of memories." There was a glimmer of hope in my eye when he said we could try to bring his memory back. A song! I could write him a song and sing it to him, Maybe my voice could bring his memory back! I decided that I would write a song to tell him how I felt. About us.

~Several hours later~

Niall POV. continued

        I walked to Louis' new private hospital suite which was at the moment vacant besides the still Louis watching the telly. I walked in with my guitar in one of my hands, and turned the telly off, leaving the room nearly silent, the only noise was the steady breathing of Louis. "Hello, Niall was it?" I nodded my head and took a seat in the chair that stood beside his bed. "Can I play you a song Lou?" I asked him nervously. "I suppose so, I mean you turned the telly off so go right ahead." He said a little sarcastically. I adjusted the guitar and strummed it once to make sure it was tuned properly. I took a deep breath and started to play the song I had just finished writing less than twenty minutes ago.

Song that Niall "wrote" for Louis - youtube.com/watch?v=HhuckvSkNgU

        Throughout my singing Louis started to cry and I wasn't sure if he was remembering me, remembering anything. I finished singing also in tears and the only thing I said was, "anything?" The tears were falling like Niagara Falls on both ends. He looked at me and opened his mouth to speak. "Niall..."

To Be Continued....

A/N

Hey all, school is really taking a lot out of me, I'm trying to spend time with my friends and boyfriend as well, but I know that I need to keep this story going because I just love writing it. I've also been having some troubles with what I think could potentially be depression. I've been crying quite a bit, but also happy a lot because of my life that I love.... just  when I'm not with my boyfriend and friends I feel empty and lost, I'll try to update as much as possible! Love you all<3

Friend me on FB: facebook.com/SamHoran1997

Follow me on Twitter: @Sam_Horan1997  the REAL Liam follows me<3

Follow me on  Instagram: Sam_Horan1997

Snapchat me: Bedfordsam1997