They Don't Know About Us

Niall POV.

        I had just woke up and was bringing my feet to land on the floor boards next to my bed when I heard an urgent knocking on the other side of the door. I rose from the bed and stretched as I stumbled over to the door still half asleep, I needed my coffee. The knob turned easily under my grasp and the door automatically unlocked as the knob twisted around. When I had fully opened the door I started rubbing my eyes before coming face to face with Louis. All of the events from the previous night came rushing back into my mind as our eyes met. I opened my mouth and at first nothing came out as I searched for the correct thing to say. "Oh-uhm, Lou, Wha-." I was interrupted by a pair of lips colliding into mine. I was caught off guard and stumbled backwards,  Louis's lips didn't break contact, and we both moved into the room farther. I was about to interrupt the kiss that had caused my heart to burst when he separated himself.  "I love you Niall James Horan" he whispered in my ear as he slowly pushed me up against the wall. My heart told me this was love, my brain told me that this was a mistake. Do I follow my heart and finally catch what I've been chasing after for years, or do I agree with my brain, this will ruin the band if the fans find out, the lads will hate you now, managment won't allow this if they discover that a relationship has formed within the band. I pulled away from the kiss and looked into Louis' eyes, as blue as the sky. "Lou, we need to talk about this, we need to think about our feelings and the consequences involved." I said frankly as I sat down on the bed, patting the spot next to me indicating for him to take a seat as well.

Louis POV.

        Niall was patting the place on the bed where he wanted me to sit. I did as he pleaded and took up my spot next to him. I looked at him and as our eyes met I felt that jolt of electricity shoot through my body and I wanted nothing more than for our lips to be together again. "What is there to talk about love?" I asked him worriedly. Have I gone to far? He told me he loved me. Why isn't he happy? Have I already ruined it? I began to cry and tears streamed down my face. Niall looked distraught and quickly wrapped his arms around me taking me into a massive bear hug. My head snuggled into his shoulder as he spoke to me. "Boo, what's wrong?" He was rubbing my back as waited for my response. "I-I thought that you wanted this, I thought you loved me." My tears were falling onto his naked shoulder and I felt my body shiver as I wept. "I do love you Lou!" He stated with a force that only made me love him more. " I love you more than you will ever know, but we can't do this, what about the lads, the fans, managment?" I sat up slightly and he wiped away the tears, I don't care what everyone else thinks, I don't care what anyone else wants. All I know is that I need Niall, I need my little leprechaun. "I don't care Niall, I love you and I want to be with who I love, no matter what anyone else wants." His face contorted as his thoughts changes and he computed what I had said. Our eyes met and he looked at me with a tear sliding down his cheek. "I'm sorry Lou, I can't do this to the band and to our fans. This all means to much." As he spoke my heart felt as if it had been stabbed and my body curled up into a ball. I needed Niall, I can't live without him. I was shattered and I didn't know what to do. He walked over to his suitcase and grabbed a sweater to put on. "I need you Nialler. I need your love. I can't live without you. I won't live without you!" I rose from the bed tears rolling off my chin and falling onto the wooden planks below. He pulled the sweatshirt over his head and when his head was through the neck hole I placed my hands on his shoulders and looked him in the eye. "Tell me that you don't love me, tell me that you don't want me and I will stop trying. Tell me that we will never be together and I won't wait forever. Tell me that there isn't an ounce of love on your end... tell me!" He stood there quiet diverting his eyes. "TELL ME!" I screamed and shook his shoulders. He looked up at me and bolted out of the room. "Niall!" I shouted after him but my head hurt and I regretted not eating or drinking anything since before the concert last night. My knees buckled under me and I found myself on the ground as my vision grew cloudy and my eyes closed. The thoughts in my mind were swirling around and causing my words to slur as I attempted to call out to someone. "N-" I couldn't pull the strength out to finish his name. "N-Nia.." The last thing I remember before I passed out completely was hearing a gasp from the hallway.