The kiss

<in the kitchen>

-How dare you trick me like that,that's not fair, you never fainted-German said

-me? Oh you're the one who tricked me yesterday-Angie(I) said

-You know what i rather do to you right now?-German said.

-Throw that water on me?-Angie said.
Suddenly German came closer and held Angie's cheeks and kissed her..
At first Angie didn't know what to do but then she started kissing back.

-Cut- Martin said

Diego and Clari heard the director,but they still continued kissing..

Then Diego backed off..

-I-I'm sorry Clari-he said

-Don't be sorry- Clari said thinking about confessing to Diego about her feelings towards him.

-I shouldn't be doing this, because you're my life and I don't want to make you sad-he said while Clari was blushing but at the same time she was sad that Diego didn't feel the same way she did so suddenly she started to cry..

-I-I'm sorry i have to go- she said while running off the set going to her dressing room.

All of this was happening in front of the whole set, so when Martina, Clari's best friend saw what happend, she ran after Clari to talk with her...

<Diego's POV>

I don't know what just happened...

I just kissed Clari and it felt real, but i think she doesn't feel the same way i do about her, so when i saw Tini running after her, i went to eavesdrop to their conversation...