Just in time

<Clari's POV>

While me and Tini were putting our cups on the counter, we saw that woman and Diego were almost going to kiss..

So i reacted fast and ran towards them, and i could hear Martina shouting my name with a low voice so they couldn't hear..

<Diego's POV>

When we were almost about to kiss, i heard running footsteps behind me and  guess what, Clari was running..

-oh hey- she said breathless

-I just wanted to talk with you, but i can see that you're busy- she said while scanning Veronica.

I took a big breath and introduced Veronica to her, although i wanted to kiss her,but apparently,we got interrupted..

-Clari, meet Veronica, Veronica, meet Clari- i said while looking at them shaking hands

-Hi, it's nice to meet you- Clari said with her sweet smile

-it's nice to meet you too- Veronica said , but i could see that she was annoyed because Clari interrupted us..

-sorry i have to go, because i can see that your busy with her-she said while looking straight in my eyes

I stared at her beautiful eyes without realizing..

Then i heard her snapping me out of my thoughts..

-oh sorry, ok i will catch up with you later- i said

-Bye, it's nice meeting you- she said again to Veronica then left

-What was that all about?- she asked me.

-I don't know, but i'm really sorry i have to go now, i have some work to do i said, then I asked for her phone number and then left..

<Clari's POV>

When i went back, i could see how Tini was looking at me... Ohh boy ;)