Chapter 18

Meadow

I'M LYING ON Jared's naked chest. My night has not turned out how I expected. I was planning on letting Crystal's brother have some tongue action tonight. He's had a crush on me for a while but instead, here I am. No matter how much time passes I still can't get enough of Jared.

His strong hands stroke my back. I feel his arousal grow against my stomach. "Already?" I ask, impressed.

His heart-stopping smile beams up at me. He rotates his hips and then twists, pinning me against the mattress with his strong body.

His hands entwine with my mine. He holds them beside my head and softly brings his lips to meet mine. Fire ignites in his eyes but like every other time before, I also see his need for me emotionally.

I lift my head to meet his lips and enjoy the soft caress he offers. His erection prods at my entry. I wrap my legs around his waist, giving him permission and he takes it, slowly sliding inside me. He's firm but slow, taking all of me. His eyes bore into mine as his lips taste every part of my face. Lifting my hips to meet his thrusts, our bodies stroking together. His eyes never leave mine as he increases his tempo; his hands remain tight in mine. His breath steams against my skin, his sweat blending with mine, our moans forming a duet of pleasure.

He thrusts hard and I feel myself build and contract against him, pulling at his cock, milking him for everything he has to give. He follows me over the edge with a growl of my name.

Jared collapses on top of me careful not to crush me with his weight. I stroke at the tattoo over his heart.

"Yes," he mutters, his breathing still heavy.

"Yes?"

"Yeah, it's a tribute to you." I scroll over the text.

'The words in my lyrics, the music in my sound, the beat in my heart.'

"It's beautiful," I murmur.

He kisses my nose. "You're beautiful, Beats." He rolls to his side and pulls me into him, cradling me. My eyes get heavy and the room goes dark.

There's a buzzing. It takes me a while before I realize the buzzing noise is a phone. I untuck myself from Rift as he stirs. "That's yours," I mutter, still half asleep.

He groans and rolls to the side table. "What's up? When? No. No, Silver, wait for me. Ten minutes, okay?"

I stroke down his muscled back. "Everything okay?"

He slips from the bed and smiles down at me while reaching and pulling on his jeans. "Yeah, baby. I need to go out. Stay there and sleep, okay?" I pull the covers up to conceal my naked form, and nod. He bends down and kisses me, the passion still in full force. "I need to go. I'll wake you when I get back."

The sun bleeds through a crack in the blinds.

I hear muffled voices getting louder and louder until the door bursts open. A blonde-haired woman rushes into the room, her top showing off her stomach, her jeans tight. She's heavier set than me, her boobs clearly fake.

"What the hell is this then, Razor?" She looks to a tall guy filling the doorway. His dark hair is pulled back into a low ponytail. He has a goatee and striking green eyes. He's wearing leather trousers, a white t-shirt and ... a leather cut. I saw Rift put one on before he left, and all his friends at the bar were wearing them too. I thought it was a band thing, but when he dragged me through the club downstairs I noticed they all had them on. I had seen them on a TV character Crystal has posters of, she told me it's a biker thing they call them cuts, she rambled on about some president called Jax and how she wanted to ride him reversed cow girl, at that point I stopped listening. Razor has full-sleeved tattoos on both arms.