five: lesbian?

________________
Seokjin's P.O.V.

Dong still hasn't replied to me yet. So I got a can of Coke and drank it.Again, I peeked at my window and found Namjoon holding hands with that bitc-I mean.. That girl..

And I found the can in my hands all crumpled and stuff. "You look angry, Jin." My brother pointed out.

He looked at the window too.

"So... Do you like the girl or...."My brother said and paused,"DO YOU LIKE THE GUY?" "I don't like the both of them. And it's making me cringe to see them together."I said.

"The girl looks hot.."My brother said.

"Yeah.. She's hotter than hell,because she rules that place."I said,"And the guy is the king. Perfect combination, right?"

"Hmmm? I see that you're jealous... I'm not sure if you're jealous of the guy or the girl... But I'm 0.1% sure that it's the guy and 99.9% sure that it's the girl..."My brother said.

"Whatever, hyung."I said,"I'm not gay."

"Whatever, Seokjin. Every part of you screams 'GAYYYYY!!!'"My brother said and went out of my room.

I rolled my eyes, What did I do to deserve an annoying brother like him?

I have nothing to do, so I played Mario Kart by myself. After playing that game for five hours straight,I stopped playing, and I lay my back on my bed, "What should I do?"I asked no one in particular.

It's already 11:30 P.M.....

Today is Friday, and there's no class tomorrow. I checked out my window, and Namjoon is still not home.

I decided to text Yoongi;

Me:Where did Namjoon go?
Yoongi:Why, are you concerned about him?
Me:Well... Yeah, because thirty minutes later, it would be Saturday already and he's still isn't home..
Yoongi:When Namjoon goes out this late, he'll probably come back at 3 in the morning..
Me:What the hell?
Yoongi:Yeah.. And he's on a date with his.. I dunno.. Ex? And maybe they're fucking each other right now.. We just don't know..
Me:Rlly? -_-
Yoongi:Are you jealous?
Me:No.
Yoongi:Okay, then. I'm going back to sleep. Thanks a lot for interrupting it.
Me:No problem. (⌒▽⌒)
Yoongi: *cactus emoji*

I dropped my phone beside my head. I tried to sleep, but I can't. I messaged Dong, but he's not responding. Right now, I'm worrying about Namjoon and his...friend...