Love & Lust

I want to skip now xD I just finished reading 10080 and 86400. I'd cried a lot. That fanfic was just so damn great.

I want to slip into the diamond life XD oopps kidding xD We'll go to BB first :)

Hey, i hope you'll like this ;) [You know who you are meanie mm~ I owe you this one ;)]

-------------

"Lousy kisser. Get lost!"

You hollered all around at the bar. You pushed the guy who just kissed you. You saw the glass containing tequila, grabbing it harshly at the counter and straightly drank it.

Tears started to flow again at your eyes. Your boyfriend just broke up with you.

"Heyyy~ (y/n)-ssi."

A guy sat beside you. You couldn't recognize his face at first but then you sarcastically laughed. It was your boyfriend--you mean ex boyfriend's best friend.

You just shaked your head and drank another shot of liquor.

"Yah, (y/n) enough."

Ji Yong held your elbow. Stopping you to drink another one. You irritatedly yanked his hand away.

"Don't fucking touch me with your filthy hands. Two words, Fuck. Off."

You were about to stand as you heard him muttered something.

"If you only know how much i want to pin you down right here at this counter and fuck you hard.."

You only smirked at him. The liquor already kicked in your mind and vision.. It blends with the tears in your eyes.
And before you knew it, you were already dragged into a room at the second floor of the loud bar.

Ji Yong forcefully layed you down at the bed and hovered at your top.

"Please stop crying (y/n)-ah"

He said then gently kissed your cheek.

"Y-your best friend.. Seung Hyun.. He's such a douche bag. I hate him. I fucking hate him!"