Do His Orders

So yeah we're now on SEVENTEEN. I'm slipping into the diamond life deeper....and into the deepest xD My ultimate bias is Yoon Jeong Han bc deym he's more beautiful than me T--T it's a shame jeongmalyo.

-----

"So, it's true? You really likes me?"

You heard him chuckled as he said those words.
You pressed your lips together as you cannot find any word to say.

He prettily sits at the chair in front of the mirror with lighted light bulbs around it.
He glanced at the mirror. You slowly looked into him and caught yourself drooling over this guy.
You saw him eyed you and a smirk formed into his lips.

"(Y/n)-ah."

You were taken aback when he said your name. There's a hint of playfulness at his voice.

"J-jeonghan oppa--"

He caught you blushing as you looked down.

"Kneel."

You looked at him. You're not sure if you heard him correctly so you asked him again.

"B-Bwo.. ?"

"I said kneel. Now."

You saw his expression became hardened. You gulped as you felt scared at him. You're confused that you didn't know that Jeonghan has this dominant side. He's face doesn't fit this act, you thought to yourself.

"What are you...Omo!"

You quickly covered your face as you saw Jeonghan unbuckled his pants and freed his erected length. You kept cursing at your mind. You gasped when you felt his hands touched yours and pulled it away from your face.

"Suck it. "

Your mouth went hanging open. You blinked thrice wishing that what's happening right now is only an illusion or dream.

"Aish. You kept me waiting for long (y/n)"

Jeonghan suddenly pulled your hair and tilted your head up to claim your lips. He kissed you hungrily as he quickly inserted his tongue at your cavern. You closed your eyes as you felt his tongue touched yours. Oh my,. you said to yourself.

He then gently hold your hands and placed your fingers around his shaft. Jeonghan sucked your lower lip that's why you moaned.
You were aware that his dick were wrapped around your fingers and he's now guiding your hand to move it up and down.
You felt the sudden heat when Jeonghan moaned. You felt your heart wants to go outside your chest.

"Ughh...F-faster (y/n)-ahhhh.."

You felt aroused at his moans. Your hands were now automatically moving up and down at his whole length. Jeonghan rested the back of his head when you jacked him fast.
You looked at his twitching dick which the tip is already shiny on it's own white liquid.

You felt the urge to lick it that's why you stucked your tongue out and made contact on him with your tongue. Jeonghan lowly groaned and gently pushing the head of your back, asking for more.
You closed your eyes and gladly licked him, he pulled your hair the moment you ate him and starts to bob your head up and down at him.

"Shit-there ugh f-faster baby..ohhh fuck I'm cumming"

You felt his dick already hitting the back of your throat that's why you almost felt to faint. He's damn hard and long.
Few more blows, Jeonghan already reached his orgasm and released in your mouth. He let you drink and swallow his thick semen.

He then harshly pulled your hair and kissed you sweetly, praising you for doing great.
You panted for air when he released his lips into yours.

"We'll continue...later. After this concert. Wait for me here."

He then looked at the mirror and fixed his hair. You blushed when he licked his lips as he looked at you.

"(Y/n)-ah,"

Jeonghan pecked again at your lips before he left.
You felt yourself heated as you replayed the scenes happened awhile ago.

"What just happened..? Ahw, fuck."

You shaked your head and deeply sighed. You just looked around and started to fix the make ups and clothes of him. You're his make up artist after all.

--- END.

True Ending : You're just dreaming. (lol xD kidding ahehe)

I kennat imagine Jeonghan being a dom  (Jeonghan : YAH! YOU JUST DID! *throws floggers, whips, handcuffs etc.) LOL.

FORGIVE MAH RANDOMNESS AGEHN. LOVE YOU ALL xoxo