star-crossed ➳ luke skywalker

Amazing how you can get inspired by watching movies about gnomes. 'Gnomeo and Juliet' gave me an idea, so here I am.

You were sneaking out to meet Luke again. Your love was forbidden, because you were a Sith and he was a Jedi. It also didn't help that your father was Emperor Palpatine. Luke had tried to convince you to become a Jedi, to overthrow your father, but you couldn't do that to him. You just couldn't. Even if he was evil, arrogant and demanding, he was your father and you loved him. He trusted you, and that was a big thing because he only trusted one other person, Darth Vader.

"Luke, we honestly have to stop doing this," you said as you walked into your private garden where you met up. Being Palpatine's daughter had some advantages.

"That's what you said last time, and yet here you are. Besides, it's not like your dad's ever going to find out."

"He's suspicious, though it's nothing I can't handle. But seriously, someone is going to find out sooner or later." You put your hands on your hips.

"Too late for that." You were surprised that you didn't hear his breathing.

"V-Vader! I was just... We were just..."

"It is alright, y/n. I do not approve of your relationship, but you are like a daughter to me. If you don't want me to tell your father, then I won't." He held his finger up to his helmet in a 'shh' motion. "Your secret is safe with me."

"Thank you." You hugged him, in a fatherly matter. "I really do appreciate it. Besides, how did you find out about us?" You furrowed your eyebrows in confusion.

"I have my ways. I must be going now, for your father needs me. He would also like to see you, and he says you're not in trouble."

"Ugh. Not another meeting?" You groaned.

"Yes. I'll go before you, so you two can have a little privacy." He turned around and went back the way he came.

"Same time tomorrow?" Luke kissed your lips.

"Same time. You know, our love is kind of like Romeo and Juliet's, only we're not going to die."

"Yeah. Just like Romeo and Juliet."

"Well then, until tomorrow my Romeo." You kissed his cheek.

"Until then, my Juliet."