Chapter Twenty-Two

Chapter Twenty-Two

Harry's POV

I groan slightly, my alarm clock going off, I didn't want to get up just yet. I hit the snooze button, rolling onto my back, my eyes were half open as I stared at the ceiling. I was to tired to get up right now, I had stayed up until about two in the morning packing, I was trying to find the best outfit for Louis' surprise. I didn't want to look too dressed up, so I went with a dress shirt and jeans, maybe.

I groaned lightly, pulling a pillow over my face, I couldn't stop thinking about what might happen tonight. What if Louis said he didn't love me? What was I going to do then? I groaned again, throwing the pillow at the wall, I was getting frustrated, I didn't know what to do right now. I was suppose to write something, a speech of how I'd tell Louis, but I didn't.

I sighed lightly, looking at the clock, I really needed to get up and get ready. I sat up in bed, lightly stretching out, time was getting on and I had be at the airport in an hour. It was seven in the morning, but I needed to be in Paris early, me and Liam had to get everything set up for tonight. I smiled softly, thinking about what could happen tonight, I was really excited about it.

I got up, heading over to my dresser, I decided to wear something comfortable for the flight and change later. I pulled off my pajamas, stuffing them into my suitcase, not bothering to pack it properly. I pulled on my clothes, fixing my hair a little bit in the mirror, once I was satisfied I went into the bathroom.

I quickly brushed my teeth, fixing myself up a little bit, I planned on cleaning myself up at the hotel. I grabbed all of my bathroom things, shoving them into my toiletries bag, I ruffled my hair and went back to my room. Once I gather everything up, I picked up my bags, beginning to carrying them downstairs.

I smiled softly, thinking about the next time I'll bee here, I could be walking though the door with Louis on my arm to spend the night. I sighed happily, grabbing my keys and phone, I needed to hurry before I missed my plane. I carried my bags out to the car, shoving them into the trunk, I sighed lightly and looked at my house before getting into the car.

I got into the car and started it up, I was so nervous about tonight, what if something went wrong? I hadn't heard from Liam, so I didn't know if everything was arranged or not. I don't know why, but he didn't return any of my messages yesterday, I texted him a few times as well as called. I looked back at my house, pulling out of my drive way, things could be a lot different by tonight.

At least I hope. . .

~*~

I pulled into a park slot, turning off the car, I had about twenty to get checked in. I quickly climbed out the car, grabbing my bags from the trunk, I started jogging towards the main entrance. I was lucky enough to run into some fans, who happened to be in line, after a few pictures they let me though first. I love the fans, they were always so nice, I was grateful they let me though.

I smiled softly, going though security and baggage check in, I nearly run to my gate. When I got there, I found Liam glaring at me, I frowned slightly and slowed down my walking. Why was he looking so angry? I swallowed thickly, looking at him, I felt like I was about to die. I reached Liam, looking at him nervously, he had a cross look on his face.

"Come on, the flight is boarding." Liam said and turned away from me.

I sighed lightly, following him onto the plane, I couldn't tell if he was mad at me or someone else. I stepped onto the plane, following Liam to our seats, we sat together so we could discuss tonight's plans. Liam sat down in the seat next to me, arms crossed over his chest, I frowned slightly and looked at him.